Chapter 14

“Jungkook! V! Jimin! Jhope!” Shouted Suga, “Look! They are running.”

Jin and Namjoon turned immediately to see their maknaes following them.
“Stop,Namjoon!” They four shouted together, “Help!” Jhope added a part
He turned the car instantly and arranged them in the car.
Two spirits following them will their full speed. One of them jumped on the front mirror and Minsoo on the back.
“WAAOHH!” Namjoon could not control the car. The car skidded at a large angle which caused it to understeer.
“AAAHHHHH!” Shouted everyone
After a great effort, Namjoon controlled the driving and took the car far away from them.

“NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOU ARE CURSED NOW. YOU WILL BE BACK AGAIN. ONE DAY YOU WILL BE BACK HERE AGAIN.”

A day after that,Everyone was sitting in the lounge, back to their old home. It was so peaceful and comfortable for them. It was like they had just awoken up from a nightmare but still the journey was unforgettable for them. They had shared their stories to each other and felt each other. They were feeling brave after that adventure. It was like they had seen their new self. After suffering from all this, bts had alot of questions in there mind. How could their staff ask them to go to such a horrible place.  That was just something they could not believe.

Namjoon called on phone to ask why they were told to go in such haunted place. But the staff refused to admit that. They told them that their concert was already cancelled due to global pandemic. BTS were astonished to know it.
Then, Namjoon received a text from an unknown number.
"No matter what you do, you are cursed now. You will be back again. One day you will be here back again."

This was all what they had heard from Minsoo before leaving that place. They were more anxious now.

Continue......