Chapter 08

Just then, they heard door bell. Their dull faces bloomed up with joy.

“Oh my little boys!” Jin uttered with pleasure and they all stood up.
They all ran downstairs together as they were awaiting for this bell for a long time. Jin moved forward to open the door. Unexpectedly, it was not their fellows. A boy and a girl of approximately their age, were standing there. BTS members were surprised to see it,
“Yes?” asked Namjoon
“I’m Hyeonsu and this is my sister, Minsoo. We are searching for some shelter. Can we stay here for night, please?”
They looked at each other to know about opinions through sign language. Namjoon indicated them to enter and Jin closed the door. Suga was constantly staring that girl as he felt like he knew her.
“What were you doing here?” Asked Suga
“We lost our way in this rain. We were going to our relatives but we can’t continue in this bad weather. We will go back as soon as the weather gets well.”
“Don’t worry. You can stay here.” Said Namjoon
“Have you seen four boys somewhere around?” Jin asked them,
Hyeonsu looked at his sister to ask about it and then replied. “Sorry, we didn’t see anyone outside. Is everything alright.”
“Yes, everything’s alright. You can rest now.” Suga was not wishing to share their problem with the strangers. Namjoon told them about their room near stairs, on the first floor. It was near the storeroom.
“Don’t you think we should look out for the boys? I’m so worried about them”
“I would be agree if it weren’t for the guests.” Namjoon replied Jin
“You’re right.” Said Suga, “I’m doubtful about them. Especially, his sister.”
“I’m surprised that they weren’t shocked to see us. I mean, ..Don’t they know us?”
Jin’s interrogation was somehow noticeable. It made them even more suspicious of those guests.
“This is the reason we can’t leave them alone here.” Said Namjoon

Continue.....