Chapter 06

Namjoon put that box at the corner.
“Suga will be healed soon. I hope maknaes will not see him in this condition.” .....

Namjoon went out to look for the water. While passing through his room, he heard a loud sound of thunder, “Weather is being worst. Our little members should have come back by now.” He thought and moved forward to see the condition outside the window. He was froze to hear someone mumbling his name. His eyes caught the image of the hospital. Someone was standing there looking at him. It was a shadow, in amorphous shape so it was difficult to guess whether it’s a human or something. He closed his eyes to consider it just an illusion but opened his eyes to see the shadow was now on the tree nearby. He stepped backward affrightedly. Soon he realized that the shadow was coming close to him gradually. He tried to run out of the room but he could not to do because of his froze feet. The whispering voice was echoing in his ear. The shadow reached his room but soon was vanished, leaving evanescent effects on the room.
Jin was being disturbed by that old painting. Despite trying to keep it out of sight, he failed. “12am…” He heard the voice and looked at the picture
The old man’s smile had turned even creepier now with some bruises on his face. Jin stood up in shock with fully opened eyes to see such an obvious change in the picture. He cried out Namjoon’s name loudly and rushed out of the room. Namjoon was also running to him, shivering with fear. Both collided and were even more surprised to see each other’s scared face.
“There’s something wrong here.” Namjoon said with crumbling voice
“Yeah! Especially with the picture you took from the store.” Jin was louder than normal. He caught Namjoon’s hand and took him near that picture which had turned normal now. “This picture changes face.”
Namjoon could not believe but he had to, as he was also scared. He threw that picture out of window and shared his story with Jin, who was even more terrified now.

“Where are you going, Jungkook?” V called out loudly
Jungkook was continuously running alone. He stopped and looked back
“I can’t stay in rain in this way. We must have a shelter.” He shouted and turned back
Other three were standing there, seeing him fading away. “What is he trying to do? He doesn’t even know the way.”
“I know but I can’t leave Jungkook alone.” V replied Jimin and ran after Jungkook.
They were following him, running in the dark jungle. The thundering and roaring of clouds was so loud that it was difficult to talk.
Jungkook stopped and waited for them to come near. He said when they were together, “We have lost our car. We can’t find our house in this situation. We should find out a shelter first, then we will think of some plan.”
“What plan?” Said Jhope, “Have you forgotten what we have gone through?”
“How can I forget? But this is not a time to think about it.” Jungkook said
They all ran a long way constantly, without a break. At last, they saw a big building in front of them. Everyone knew what it was so no one intended to step forward but jungkook. “Wait, Jungkook!” said Jimin, “You know we can’t go there.”
“Do you see any other option?”
“But still I refuse”
“He is right.” Jhope gave Jimin a favor, “Now we all are aware that it is dangerous for us. We can’t afford to take risk now. Why you don’t believe on ghost existence?”
“I believe but I’m just not afraid.” He said and headed to the hospital.
V acquiesced with his decision and ran after him. Jimin and Jhope had no other choice but to agree. They were compelled to follow.

Continue.......