Back to the Day(Part 2)

That day went by same as usual. A lot of bullying. Physical and vurbal.

I hated my life I never thought it was gonna end.

  That day I went home and I knew for sure that it was time.

  I went to my moms medicine cabinet and grabbed her bottle of pills.

I grabbed a note pad and started writing my speach down. This is really gonna happen. I've thought about this day for so long but I've been too much of a coward to do anything.  So I decided this was it. No more being chose last for lab partners or gym activities. No more family fights. No more swirlies. No more hurtful words. No more me.!

  I finished the speach and headed out the door.

    The cool breeze hit my soft but a little teary face. I won't be able to feel this anymore. No more long walks in the park to clear my mind. No more seeing beautiful colors. No more anything.

   I stopped walking as soon as I hit the school front way. Everyone stopped and stated at me.

   I heard laughs and gasps along the crowd.

  I had mascara running down my face and red puffy eyes.  I looked horrible.

  " THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TOO ME!! NO MORE BEING ABLE TO LAUGH OR CRY OR TALK!! NO MORE HURTFUL WORDS OR SWIRLIES!!! NO MORE BEING TORTURED BY U!!NO MORE BREATHING.. NO MORE ME...!!"

I dumped the pills in my hand and looked around. My eyes soon locked with with my brothers. I mouthed, "I'm sorry" before swallowing the pills.

  My heart started to bear faster and the last thing I saw before I passes out was my brother....