More In Love

Fiona's P.O.V
I just stood there. Kellin stood up for me. He hasn't done that since second grade. What?! Does it take me almost committing suicide for him to pay attention?! Ugh.
I felt a tear roll down my cheeks. I didn't want more to come so I just ran to the bathroom. I heard Kellin scream my name but I wasn't in the mood. I had my hand on the door handle when someone grabbed my wrist and yanked me around to face them. It was Kellin. Yay just what I need.
" Are you ok" he asks while whipping my tear away with his thumb.
"Does it look like I am?" I said while looking at my feet.
"Let's go" he says while taking my arm.
"Class is about to start."
"We're not going to school today." He says while looking back and smirking at me.
I think I melted after that. But I didn't want him to see that so I just walked behind while staring at my feet.
I didn't know what happened but all of a suuden I got yanked to the side.
" why did you do that?" I asked while looking at Kellin confused.
"Because you almost ran into that pole. Are your feet that interesting?"
I guess it was a habit because I looked down at my black vans without thinking.
He grabbed my chin and slowely lifted it up to face him.
"I won't turn you to stone you know. You can look at me."
I let out a small giggle and just smiled.
"Keep smiling. I like your smile. Its beautiful."
I looked down (again) and just blushed.
"I know you're blushing lol. It ok. I blush to."
"Yeah. But girls make you blush."
"So"
"You make girls melt. So don't be complaining about you blushing"
    " how do you know I make girls melt?" He just looked down at me and smirked. Making me melt all inside.
"I just do"
"Have I made you melt? I mean we've known each other since we were in diapers. I think there has to be a time where I made you melt. Unless you think I'm like tottaly gross and have cuties and I'm ugly."
I laughed and just shook my head.
"I'm not answering that question"
He just laughed and omg his laugh!!! I could listen to it all day.
" i think I just made you melt."
I looked up quickly and realized I was day dreaming and my cheeks just got really warm.
"Wh-Wha-What no you di-did-didnt!"
"By that I think I did lol. What made you melt?"
"Everythi.." I got quiet at the end but I'm still pretty sure he never heard me.
"What was that?" He said while smirking.
"Oh nothing" I said with a smile across my face.
"I'll find out" he said while biting his lip.HOLY SHIT!!!
"Going down" I said while my legs got wobbley and I was pretending to melt.
He grabbed me and just laughed.
" Now I know your weakness" he said while winking and biting his lip again.
What is that supposed to mean?