Memories

I remember the day where I thought I lost my brother forever. It was a snowy yet very beautiful day. My hair was always shinning because of the light that would bounce off the snow. My brother walked with me to school like always.
He had this friend named Jake and they were inseparable and I thought that they would never leave each other's side. Until I came along anyway. I had a crush on Jake since two years ago and never told Jason.
On that snowy day Jason went home sick and asked Jake to take me home. Like usual he agreed. I was afraid at first cause when you like someone you tend to blush a lot and laugh at stupid things. This was gonna be hard.....
As we walk he attempts a conversation.
"How was your day?"
"Shit" I mumbled so he couldn't hear.
"What?"
"Great!"
We both just laughed. That was so weird. He just stopped and looked at me after that. I am so happy I ain't a virgin or I would be scared out of my mind.
"What?"
"Nothing. You are just really beautiful inside and out"
I stood there blushing. He must've noticed because he stood there chuckling. I joined.
His laugh was like angles singing. His smile was perfect. The way his black hair flowed slightly to the back was truly amazing. His green, emerald eyes just stared at my blue eyes.
"What this time?" I asked while I ended up blushing like a tomatoe.
"Your eyes just sparkle like the ocean. They're leaving me speechless"
I laughed but yet managed to blush even more then I already was.
" I should get home" I chuckled, sounding really stupid.
"I texted your brother saying you were going to a friends house so it would take longer"
I was shocked at his response.
He grabbed my waist will his large hands and pulled me in close, closing the little space we had between us.
He put his forehead on mine and I could feel his hot breath against my face. The smell of strawberries over took me. Leaving me no choice.
I grabbed his neck and pulled him in. Our lips moved swiftly with each other. It was just like two pieces to a puzzle where you put them together and they just fit perfectly. That happened. Our puzzle was complete. We had "fun" after that back at his place. What I didn't know was that my brother was looking for me and saw my bike at Jakes place. He walked in on us. Didn't speak to me or him for 5 weeks plus me and Jake never spoke either. Even though I see him in the halls. He always gives me a smirk. Then a wink. Should I take that as a sign?