Worst Day Ever

I still remember it like it was yesterday.
I lost my brothers trust and didn't know if I was ever gonna get it back. I needed him. He is the only one there for me.
On the way to school my best friend in the whole wide world came up to me, looking very happy about something. You never know with her.
"Guess who I'm dating?!"
"OMFG you got a bf?!"
"Rude, but yeah!!"
"Who?" I asked as I really was anxious about her answer.
"Jake!!"
I stood there. His named rolled off her tongue. I couldn't believe it. I still liked him but never talked to him for the sake of mine and my brothers relashionship.
The thing is Winter knew I still liked him. She obviously didn't care though. She was still the only one who stayed by my side(along with my brother of course) and I thanked her for that. She was there when I was and still am getting bullied. Man I love this girl to pieces.
We both started to walk talking about Jake then we saw a girl with pitch black hair, pants that had one leg black and one leg red. She had a Blink 1-82 shirt on which I knew I had to say it looked awesome.
"Hey?!"
She turned around.
" where you headed to?"
" Charles High School"
Me and winter both looked at each other with excited knowing that was our school.
"Come with us!"
Alex came along acting like se wasn't even new and as if she already knew us.
"Your are really fun Alex"
I said with a huge smile on my face knowing I looked like a dork.
"Thanks y'all are really fun to. I wish we have a lot of our classes together"
"Let me see your schedule"
Alex hands me her schedule an me and Winter take it out of her hands as if it was candy.
"OMFG we all have the same classes except one!!!"
We all were very happy cause we really needed those classes to get to know each other.
We walked in the school and everyone looked at her. They started saying things almost instantly. This was not gonna be her year.
They were saying things like
"Why is she with the losers?"
"She looks like a emo freak"
Some even said she was actually really pretty. Winter never got picked on until she started hanging out with me. I always feel bad. But I remember the day we met as if it was yesterday. It all started in the hospital after........