What?

The words slipped off her mouth like it was nothing. But you could see the hurt in her eyes.

" You tried to commit suicide.."

"What?!"

"You tried to commit suicide."

Then it instanely hit me like a truck.

      I then scanned the area before slipping thr pills in my nouth. My eyes locked with my brothers. I quickly mouthed a "im sorry" before slipping the small but deadly pills into my mouth.

"Wheres my brother?! JAKE?!"

"Honey calm down hes in therapy.."

"Why is he there...?"

"He was in deep depression when u attempted suicide"

"Oh" was all i could say. I cant believe i put him through this. He doesnt  need what i went through. But my parents paid attention to him. Im glad hes getting help though.

Jakes P.V.
  I was currently sitting in my therapist's office.

Why would she do that? She never told me people were bullying her. I wouldve tried to help. I needed to be a better person but the only person she ever mentioned was-

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by my therapist.

"So did  hear back about Ella?"

"If i did i woudnt be here" i quickly snapped back.

"Well u would be here if she died or dies"

I lost it at those very dreadful words

"LISTEN HERE BITCH! SHE ISNT DEAD AND SHE WONT BE. YOURE SUPPOSED TO HELP NOT BRING ME THE FUCK DOWN!!! U DO NOTHING BUT CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING MONEY...GUESS WHAT BITCH...U WONT BE GETTING FUCKING ANYTHING IF I GET U FIRED!! ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TELL.YOUR GOD DAMN BOSS. BUT I WONT  DO THAT. IM JUST GONNA STOP COMING!! BY BITCH. IT WASNT NICE KNOWING U!!!"

I then stomped off and walked 2 miles to the hospital. It was only 9:30am when i got there. I told the lady who i was and asked for Ella's room.

"Room 25 on level 3"

I quickly replied with a smile and headed towrds the elevator

I walked in the room and stopped when i saw all heads snap towrds me. But mt eyes were locked on one pair of blue eyes.

She was laughing and idk what at but she was alive.

Ella's P.V

  We were laughing at the time when jake fell out of rhe shower. When someone walked in my eyes shot to the door. It was him jake

Mom's P.V
  U could see the tension in their eyes.so me and my husband left letting them talk.

Jakes P.V
She looked happy and she was smiling. Her eyes were sparkling but she was still a little sad. My parents walked out probably noticing the tension between us.

She opened her mouth to say something but i cut her off speaking.my mind first...