Since 2nd Grade

Fiona's P.O.V
Yes. I have had a ultimate crush on the hottest guy in school since 2nd grade. Kellin Quinn. I know what you may be thinking. Been there. You can never get the hottest guy in school. Well a girl can dream. And in my case its probably not the best for me to do but I can't help it. The long black hair and his soothing voice. His..his...omg his abbs. Wow that sounded stupid lol. Everything about him was perfect. He has such a caring nature and from what I know he doesn't care what people think.
He is in a band called Sleeping With Sirens. A lot of people love them. But some of their music creeps people out. I've seen people walk up to him and say his music is shitty and it should all go extinct. I wanted to punch her but I'm not that type of person. Yet. He just laughed and said
"Its who I am. Its who we are. Its our music and that's how its gonna say. Sorry sweetheart." And with that he walked off.
He is like a one of a kind dude. I want him to be the nemo to my Dori.
Wow that sounds weird to lol. But its true.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~
Fiona's P.O.V
Well today is the day I go back to school. Something I am not really looking forward to. I mean u attempt suicide in front of your whole school and your crush and then have to go back. Rumors are gonna start and it's just gonna be worse then before. Yay every persons dream.
I got ready for this awful day. I had on my black ripped skinny jeans with a black tank top on. I had my white Sleeping With Sirens crop top over it. Yes they sell merchandice. And I had a couple bracelets and a poster and a couple shirts. It was actually really cool. And it wasn't for Kellin it was for the actual band. They're really good. I might be the biggest fan for their music. After I was ready I put my newly dyed black hair with blonde tips into a little cute hairstyle. I had it in a ponytail with my bangs out into my eyes. Its a lazy hairstyle lol. I slipped on some bracelets. I had SWS ones along with PTV ones and like one Blink. Nothing much. I put on some perfume and walked out of my room. After I got half way down the stairs I realized I forgot make-up. I'm not going to school looking like a zombie. I'm not in the walking dead.
I walked all the way back up and sat down. I put on foundation and then I did my perfect wing eyeliner. I then put on this silver and black eye shadow that blended really well and then did some ChapStick. Nothing much. I grabbed my black backpack with gold spikes and headed out the door after I said bye to Jake.
I was walking to school and as soon as I got to the gate all eyes landed on me. I slowly walked and just listened to the whispers of the living. Then someone yelled "Where's your pill bottle you freak?! Gonna want the attention again?"
I didn't pay any attention and instead I just kept walking. Then I heard a familiar voice shout out.
" Hey listen you creep. Obviously she didn't want the attention. She wanted to show that you people are the ones who made her do it. So shouting out things like that won't make her life any better. She's been through a lot so just stop!!!"
Kellin.