Chapter 1 - An Incomplete Rainbow

No one's POV

At the gym on the basketball court. Kagami and Kuroko are alone.

-Thump- -Thump- -Thump- -Thump-

"Hey, Kuroko?" Kagami asks while bouncing the ball, "you know how in the Generation of Miracles each person has a different hair color of the rainbow?"

"Yea...?" Kuroko replied, not really paying attention.

-Thump- -Thump- -Thump-

"Well, if Akashi is red, Kise is yellow, Midorima is green, you are light blue, Aomine is dark blue and Murasakibara is purple, aren't you missing orange and pink?" Asks Kagami, seeming to be generally curious.

In which Kuroko replies, "I guess you could say that Momoi is pink and the orange..."

-Thump- -Thump- 

*Kagami stops bouncing the ball*

"There is an orange?" Kagami asks, with a hint of suspicion in his voice.

"Uhm..." Kuroko says while looking away.

End of No one's POV

Kagami's POV

Why does he seem so uncertain? He looks so reluctant to tell me more.

"Uhm what?" I say, trying to get him to tell me more, "tell me about this orange guy. What is his name?"

"Hinata Shoyo." He replies, still not looking at me, "but you do not have to worry about him, he does not play basketball anymore..."

End of Kagami's POV

------------------------------

No one's POV

At Karasuno, in the Club Room, the whole team is there (not including Kiyoko and Yachi)

"Come to think of it, we do not really know much about Hinata's past at his middle school." Says Tanaka while putting his jacket on.

"Yea, what middle school did you go to Hinata?" Asks Nishinoya, putting down his bag.

"Oh, I went to Teiko Middle School in Tokyo," Hinata said, "nothing special really..." he mumbled, trying to get his jacket zip up.

"Oh, that is cool," Sugawara commented, "did you play with a volleyball team in Teiko too?" (They do not know anything about Hinata's past other than he met Kageyama in middle school through sport)

"Oh, actually I played basketball," Hinata replies, with a faraway look in his eyes.

"Pft, I bet you did not win a single game in middle school." Tsukishima snickered.

"Actually, we had a strong winning philosophy, and our coach and captain always taught us that winning is everything and that losing was not accepted. We became so strong that we had to get at least twenty points per player, or we would have to do triple the usual training. We also have never lost a game and went to nationals every. single. time." Hinata replied, looking at Tsukishima with a smug look on his face.

"Tsk," says Tsukishima, walking out of the club room.

"Ah Tsuki wait for me!" Yamaguchi exclaims, rushing after Tsukishima.

"Wow, so you have really never lost a game in middle school?" Tanaka says, looking back at Hinata.

*Hinata nods*

"WOAH THAT'S SO COOL!" Nishinoya shouts, jumping up and down in front of Hinata.

"Wait so then, why aren't you playing basketball anymore?" Daichi asks, turning towards Hinata.

"Yea dumbass, if you are so good at basketball, why did you stop?" Kageyama says.

End of No One's POV

END OF CHAPTER ONE – AN INCOMPLETE RAINBOW

Word Count: 522