Chapter 14 - The Dorm

It is currently 9am and Hinata is walking to his shared dorm room.

Hinata's POV

As soon as Akashi finished his speech, I hurried over to my dorm room to continue the plan Coach Ukai gave me. I would have to be the first one at my dorm and then pretend to be asleep so that I would not have to interact with anyone. This should not be a problem since I was very sleepy from the long bus ride. I really hope that Kageyama is in the same dorm as me. I want to apologise for ignoring him for so long. I am going to need his help too.

As I walk towards my dorm door, I hear hushed voices coming from inside;

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"..."

"We all miss him.."

"..."

"This is our only option left."

I nudge the door slightly open, only to see 'them'.

End of Hinata's POV

Kuroko's POV

Unfortunately, Kagami and I were not in the same dorm. I was going to have to deal with strangers. Hopefully Hinata is in the same dorm as me and that we were not in the same dorm as 'them'...

End of Kuroko's POV

Sugawara's POV

When we all checked our dorm rooms, we noticed that we were put in the same dorm. All of Karasuno's volleyball team. Except Hinata and Kageyama. I wonder why they were placed in a different dorm?

"Daichi do you have any idea why Hinata and Kageyama are not in the same dorm as us?" I asked Daichi, worried that something had happened to them.

"No I do not, but do not worry, I am sure they will be fine." Daichi replied with a reassuring tone.

End of Sugawara's POV

Hinata's POV

Why were they in my dorm?! Do not tell me...

"Hinata!" I heard a voice coming from behind me. It was Kuroko.

"HUSH!" I whisper-shout, covering Kuroko's mouth, "come with me."

End of Hinata's POV

------------------------------

No One's POV

Hinata brought Kuroko away from his dorm room and towards the field outside the building.

"Everyone in the Generation of Miracles are in my dorm room!" Hinata freaked, putting his head in his hands, "what am I going to do!?"

"We are in the same dorm?!" Kuroko shouted, shaking Hinata.

"What?! Nooo!" Hinata pursed his lips, "we need to change dorm rooms now."

"Wait Hinata," Kuroko pulled him back," 'he' was probably the one to assign these dorms, so even if we wanted to change it, we would still have to face 'him'."

"You are right..." Hinata sighs, "but I am not ready to face them yet, I am going to see if there is space in another dorm room."

"Okay...I'll see you at lunch?" Kuroko asks.

"No, I will not be coming, any risk of seeing them today is a big no," Hinata replies, walking back into the building.

"Do not forget to eat something though," Kuroko says, watching him walk away.

"Do not worry, I will," Hinata replies, smiling.

End of No One's POV

Hinata's POV

I needed to stay in a different dorm. Maybe I should ask Sugawara, I know he will help me.

"Hey Hinata!" Sugawara chirps, walking towards me.

"Oh hi Sugawara!" I happily reply, "good timing! I wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot me!" Sugawara says, stopping in front of me.

"Could I stay in your dorm?" I ask, sheepishly, "just for tonight of course."

"Sure that is no problem!" Sugawara says, "can I ask why though?"

"Oh uh it is just because the people in my dorm are a bit noisy heheh." I say, making up a fake but believable excuse.

"Oh okay I understand," Sugawara replies, "well, see you at lunch then!"

"Y-yea, see you..." I mutter. I could not tell him the truth, even though he deserved to know...they all did...

END OF CHAPTER 14 - THE DORM

Word Count: 651