Chapter 7 - I Cannot Do This Alone

Hinata is talking to Kuroko alone. Kagami and Kageyama are behind them, but at a distance where they can't hear the other two talking. They are in Miyagi Park and are walking around.

Hinata's POV

I am glad I finally managed to get me and Kuroko alone. I really need to talk to him about the training camp.

"Hinata, what are you going to do about the training camp?" Kuroko asks me, "there isn't really a way of escaping 'him'."

"Yea I know but we still do not know for sure if this whole camp is just to find me," I reply, "it seems rather absurd to be holding a training camp with ten different schools."

"But isn't that kind of 'his' specialty?" Kuroko says, laughing a little.

"Yea I guess so haha," I say, laughing with him.

"Hinata..." Kuroko starts, suddenly speaking so seriously, "do you think 'they' will ever change?"

"I am honestly not sure," I reply with a sigh (I made it rhyme :>), "it is up to 'them' on whether they want to believe it or not..."

"Also, I want to train you and Kagami." I say, smiling at Kuroko and looking back at Kagami, "I think you guys will become almost unstoppable if I train you guys."

"Just like old times?" Kuroko asks, a sad smile on his face.

"Just like old times," I repeat, giving him a fist bump.

End of Hinata's POV

Kagami's POV

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THIS GUY?! Kuroko why did you leave me alone with this not-tanned Aomine?!

"So uh, you play basketball, right?" Kageyama, was that his name? asks me.

"Yea I do..." I reply. Did he not just see me playing?

"Oh, ok cool. You seem to suck at it though," he says, calmly too.

I- what? WHAT? DID THIS GUY JUST-? HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.

"Oh, yea well I bet you can't do any better," I spat back.

"Well, you don't know that, you haven't seen me play," he replies, mumbling the last part.

Eh?! Was he also a miracle?

End of Kagami's POV

Kageyama's POV

What did I just get myself into?! Is this uh Kagimi? Was that his name? I'll just call him red Ushijima. Was this red Ushijima going to challenge me to a one-on-one now? I do not even know the rules of basketball! Let alone how to play! Gah, Hinata dumbass why did you leave me with this guy?

End of Kageyama's POV

No One's POV

(This is mostly dialogue so I'm going to write it differently)

Hinata: "I should probably talk to your coach about taking you and Kagami away from training to train with me. Do you think I could talk to her tomorrow? Do you have training on Sundays?"

Kuroko: "We don't usually have training on Sundays (maybe they do in the canon, but I am not sure so let's just say they do) but some of us do individual training and Coach is sometimes there to help. I can tell her to come."

Hinata: "Okay thanks!"

-silence-

Hinata: "What if 'he' really is looking for me though? What am I supposed to do? It'll be hard to get away from my coach and captain as well and 'them' and 'him'."

Kuroko: "You have a point. Hinata, I think it is about time you told your coach. You cannot do this alone. I will not be able to help you at the training camp because I'm not supposed to know where you are. It would be like betraying 'them' and I don't want to do that, sorry."

Hinata: "Ah I guess I probably should tell Coach; I will do it when we get back to training."

Kuroko: "Okay. Remember that I am still here for you. You can text me whenever you like."

Hinata: I know, thanks Kuroko.

End of No one's POV

END OF CHAPTER 7 - I CANNOT DO THIS ALONE

Word Count: 623