Chapter 17 - Hinata-chii

Same day.

Hinata's POV

The rest of the day continued as normal. We played some games with the volleyball teams and did some training with the basketball teams. It was tiring trying to avoid them, but I had no choice. Soon, it was evening, which meant free time. Usually I would spend this time training with Kuroko and Kagami, but we decided not to today since they were getting suspicious.

"Ah, Tsukki! I am going to go hit some serves. Would you-" I hear Yamaguchi talk to Tsukishima.

"I am going to go take a bath and go to bed," Tsukishima interrupts, while holding his hand up signaling no.

"I-I see. Um.." Yamaguchi mumbles.

"What is it?" Tsukishima asks.

"I was just wondering if you were going to practice anything on your own..." Yamaguchi replies, scratching his cheek.

"We have already been practicing more than anybody wants," Tsukishima plainly answers, putting his drink bottle down, "going all out in practice is not going to solve everything."

"R-right..." Yamaguchi mutters, looking down.

"Hey Yamaguchi, do not mind him! Come practice with us!" I chuckle, putting my arm around his shoulder in attempt to make him feel better.

"Oh okay, thanks!" Yamaguchi looks at me with a sad smile.

We spend the next few minutes hitting serves and quicks with the rest of Karasuno. Without Tsukishima that is. Suddenly, the door bursts open.

"Hinata-chii!"

What.

Is.

He.

Doing.

Here.

End of Hinata's POV

Kageyama's POV

The door suddenly bursts open and I miss the serve.

"Hinata-chii!"

Who on earth...?! Oh. He is in my dorm room. Uh. Kise was it? Does Hinata know him?

End of Kageyama's POV

Hinata's POV

Oh no.

It is okay. Play it cool. Act like you do not know him.

"Hinata-chii, we have been looking for you everywhere," Kise starts to walk closer to me. I can feel everyone's eyes on us.

"S-sorry," I stutter out. Calm down Hinata. "Do I know you?"

"Do not be silly Hinata, It is me, Kise! Your basketball friend from Teiko?" Kise loudly says, obviously wanting everyone to hear. What was up with him?

"Oh haha yea I remember now," I laugh nervously, "excuse us."

I drag Kise out from the gym and bow quickly to everyone else.

"What are you doing?!" I whisper-shout to Kise angrily.

"We miss you Hinata-chii, come back to us..." Kise sobs a little. Talk about overdramatic.

I roll my eyes, "I was never yours to begin with, now please, leave me alone.

"One game," Kise whispers, "please, just one game of basketball with the old team and then I promise we will leave you alone."

"I do not know Kise I-" I start, only to be interrupted.

"Just think about it okay? Tomorrow 5pm in Gym 5."

I sigh in defeat and nod, "I will think about it."

End of Hinata's POV

Kageyama's POV

I follow Hinata and Kise out of the gym, and try to listen in their conversation.

"...come back to us..." I hear Kise sobbing. What? What does he mean by go back to them?

"...tomorrow, 5pm in Gym 5..." Kise whispers, loud enough for me to just make out what he was saying.

There is a pause.

Then a sigh.

"I will think about it," Hinata nods a little.

Crap, he is walking towards my direction.

I hurry back inside the gym and see Sugawara motioning me to him.

"What happened?" Sugawara asks, nodding towards the door, and where now Hinata walks inside.

I briefly explain what I had heard and he nods along.

"Why hasn't he told anyone though..." I wonder out loud, "did something happen?"

"I am not sure," Sugawara replies, "but there is obviously a reason why he did not tell anyone. Just wait for him to be ready to tell us, he will explain eventually, we just have to be patient."

End of Kageyama's POV

END OF CHAPTER 17 - HINATA-CHII

Word Count: 654