Chapter 10 - The Feast

Hinata, Kageyama, Kuroko, and Kagami are all at Steak Bomber sitting together waiting for their meal.

No One's POV

"Enjoy your meal! You have 30 minutes to eat everything here and you will get it for free!" The waiter exclaims while putting the steak in front of them.

"Whoever finishes the most steak after 30 minutes wins the bet!" Hinata says, immediately digging into his food.

"Deal," Kagami replies, instantly eating his steak.

*Kageyama and Kuroko sigh*

"Thank you for the food," Kageyama and Kuroko say in unison.

------------------------------

"Ugh, I am so full..." Hinata complains, leaning back onto his seat, "But I still beat you Kagami!"

"Dumbass that is what you get for eating so much meat at once," Kageyama says, drinking a glass of water.

"Hmph, fine...you win, but I cannot give up my apartment, where am I supposed to live then?" Kagami replies to Hinata.

"I do not-," Hinata starts.

*Hinata faints from eating so much*

"Did Hinata just...faint?" Kageyama asks.

"I dibs not carrying him home!" Kagami says, knowing that Hinata would not be waking up anytime soon.

"I am not either so Kuroko-," Kageyama tiredly replies, "Wait where did he go?"

"He probably vanished again because he is too weak to carry Hinata home," Kagami replies, "he had to carry me once, while it was raining, but he dropped me in like two seconds and started complaining that I was too heavy. Anyway let's leave, it is getting late and the train will leave for Tokyo soon."

"Okay," Kageyama agrees, walking behind Kagami while carrying Hinata on his back (like a piggyback).

"See you soon, have fun carrying Hinata home haha," Kagami says after they exit the restaurant, "I am going to go look for Kuroko now."

"I am right here," Kuroko says from behind Kagami.

"Ah- didn't I tell you to stop doing that," Kagami says, getting pissed.

"It's your fault for not noticing me in the first place you know," Kuroko replies, "If you had noticed me, you wouldn't get scared and-."

"Okay okay I get it," Kagami interrupts, "Let's go."

*Kagami walks away*

"I am sorry he is so rude, anyway it was nice meeting you, see you around," Kuroko says to Kageyama.

"Bye," Kageyama replies, waving.

End of No One's POV

Kageyama's POV

*Sigh*

Why did Hinata need to eat so much, now I have to carry him all the home, not that I know where he lives. Wait. I do not know where he lives, and it does not look like he would be waking up anytime soon...

"Dumbass why did you have to eat so much, you are lucky you are light," I whisper to Hinata.

Looks like he will be staying at my place for the night. At least my parents will not be home to question me about this.

-------------------------------

The walk was long and tiring. To make matters worse, it had started raining. Heavily. I had to give Hinata my jumper because he was shivering so much and now I am soaked and freezing cold. As soon as I get home, I put Hinata on my bed and wrap him in a blanket. I sigh, at least he is warm. I stand there for a bit, watching Hinata sleep. He looks kind of cute like that. No, wait what am I thinking?! I cannot think that. I leave my room and head for the shower. Looks like I will be sleeping on the couch tonight...

End of Kageyama's POV

END OF CHAPTER 10 – THE FEAST

Word Count: 554