Chapter 12 - A Mistunderstanding?

Kageyama and Hinata are dazing into each other's eyes (this sounds so cringe I am sorry) and the rest of the karasuno's volleyball team are watching from afar.

No One's POV

Kageyama and Hinata stared at each other, neither of them wanting to move away. Suddenly they could hear voices and someone said:

"Took you guys long enough."

Kageyama and Hinata come to their senses and realised the position they were in. Faces flushed, they let go of each other and covered their faces.

"It is not what it looks like..." Kageyama mumbles, looking away, "there was something on his face..."

"Oh come on, we all know there was nothing there!" Tanaka teased, slapping Kageyama on the back.

End of No One's POV

Hinata's POV

What was that?! Why did he do that?! And...why did I enjoy his warmth...? Do I...? I mentally slap myself. No, I do not like Kageyama that way. I can't. He is my best friend. I would not want anything to happen between us...

"...there was nothing there!" Tanaka teased Kageyama. Wait what? There was nothing on my face? So then why did he...? AHH I HATE THESE FEELINGS!!

End of Hinata's POV

Kageyama's POV

Sh*t... Why did he look so cute?! And why did we have to get caught, I would of liked to stay in that position forever...

I cover my mouth, my face warming up again. Sugawara comes up behind me.

"So," he starts, "did you do anything to my child?" He continues, in a threatening tone.

"N-no I-I did not do anything to him I swear I-" I stutter, my face flushing again.

"Haha, I am just kidding with you!" Sugawara laughs, "but I am serious when I say that if something happens to him, you are dead."

"W-wait it is really not w-what you think!" I shout after Sugawara, glancing at Hinata, only to find him being endlessly teased by Nishinoya and Tanaka.

I sigh as Daichi walks towards me.

"Did you come here to tease me too?" I mutter, looking down.

"No, I did not but congratulations on your relationship!" Daichi smiles, obviously teasing Kageyama again.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND! WE ARE NOT TOGETHER!" I shout, pissed at everyone.

"Whatever you say, King," Tsukishima chuckles, walking away.

"Well go get changed in the club room, we are going to do laps around the school," Daichi orders, pointing to the direction of the clubroom.

"Tsk, none of you believe me do you?" I say, scowling. I feel a tug on my sleeve.

"K-kageyama let's j-just g-go," Hinata whispers looking down.

I can feel my face getting heated up again, so I turn away from Hinata and start walking to the club room.

End of Kageyama's POV

------------------------------

No One's POV

Kageyama and Hinata left to go get changed and the rest of the team is left waiting at the entrance.

"It is so obvious that they are in love," Nishinoya comments, deep in thought, "we should help them because they seem to be completely clueless."

*everyone nods except Tsukishima*

"But how?" Tanaka asks, "I have no experience when trying to get two people together, let alone, both of them being male." (Sorry if this is offensive to anyone, please let me know if it is and I will change it)

"Uh I might have an idea..." Yachi pipes up, "So at the camp we could..."

End of No One's POV

------------------------------

Kageyama's POV

When we got back from the club room, everyone seemed to have a smug look on their face, other than Tsukishima obviously. I look at Hinata, expecting him to know what was going on, only to find that he was looking towards the floor again and fiddling with his fingers. He only ever did that if he was nervous.

"Oi, dumbass, you good?" I ask, bonking him on the head, "just act like nothing happened and everything is normal" I whisper, leaning down so that he could hear me.

"Y-yea I am fine!" Hinata replies, smiling a little sadly.

"OI YOU LOVEBIRDS SURE DO LIKE TO TAKE YOUR TIME!" Daichi shouts, beckoning us to hurry up.

"COMING!" We yell, running towards the rest of our team.

End of Kageyama's POV

END OF CHAPTER 12 - A MISUNDERSTANDING

Word Count: 711