Chapter 11 - Last Night

It is the morning after training with Kuroko and Kagami. Hinata is at Kageyama's house sleeping in his room and Kageyama is in the living room sleeping on the couch.

Kageyama's POV

-Purr-

Mmm, what is that fluffy thing near my face? It is so soft...

-Gagging noises-

Wait is this-

"WAIT NO!" I shout, pushing the neighbor's cat off me, "Do not puke furballs on me."

I scowl at the cat. I have always hated that cat. He thinks he is so superior, entering my house whenever he feels like it and leaving a huge mess for me to clean up after him. Wait why am I on the couch? What happened? Oh. Right. Hinata.

I walk to my room and open the door slowly but quietly. And instantly get hit in the face.

End of Kageyama's POV

No One's POV

"Ughh just give me five more minutes Natsuuu," Hinata complains, rubbing his head into his pillow and throwing the other pillow towards the door.

-Thump-

"Hinata dumbass wake up," Kageyama sighs, picking himself up, "and why did you throw the pillow at me?"

"Hmm...? Natsu why do you sound like Kageyama..." Hinata mumbles, still half asleep, "WAIT WHERE AM I?! WHO ARE YOU!? DID YOU KIDNAP ME?! NOO I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!" Hinata shouts, fully awake.

"DUMBASS IT IS JUST ME, KAGEYAMA!" Kageyama shouts back, throwing the pillow back at Hinata.

"Eh? Oh-," Hinata says, rubbing his eyes, "WHAT AM I DOING IN YOUR HOUSE?! AND WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING A SHIRT?!"

End of No One's POV

Hinata's POV

AAHH why is Kageyama shirtless? It is not like I have not seen him like this before, but all those other times we were with the whole team, not alone. Wait. Alone? DID HE DO SOMETHING TO ME?! WHY DON'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING?!

End of Hinata's POV

Kageyama's POV

"What do you mean? I never wear a shirt when I sleep, it gets too hot for me." I reply, calmly.

Hinata looks like he has seen a ghost.

"Hey are you-," I start.

"Did you do something to me?! Why am I in your bed?! Why am I even in your house?! I do not remember coming here. And can you PLEASE put on a shirt?!" Hinata shouts, hiding his face in the pillow.

"What is wrong with me being shirtless?" I tease, "you have seen me shirtless before, what is so embarrassing?"

"B-because I am in your room, in your bed and I do not remember anything." Hinata mumbles.

"Oh," I reply, "Yea that is true..."

-silence-

"So what do you think I did last night?" I ask, getting closer and closer to him on the bed, "hm?"

"Go away stop teasing me, it is not funny," Hinata pouts.

"Haha okay okay, but hurry up and get changed, we are going to be late for training," I say, walking out of the room.

"Uh, Kageyama?" Hinata asks, "you forgot something..."

"What is it now dumbass?" I sigh, walking back into the room.

"I do not have any other clothes with me..." Hinata replies, looking down. (he got off the bed and is standing up now)

"Just wear my clothes, I have some other clothes that I wore when I was younger that should fit you," I replied, looking through my closet.

------------------------------

It did not fit.

If anything, it was too big. Hinata looked like he was wearing a dress.

"Just tuck in the shirt into the shorts and you will be fine," I tell him, chuckling.

"Hey, this is not funny! What are you going to say when we turn up to training TOGETHER and I am wearing a too-big shirt and shorts that are around YOUR SIZE?!" Hinata shouts, jumping up and down angrily.

"Actually, they are not my size, I wore those when I was younger," I reply, still laughing at how angry he was, "and anyway, you should be thankful I did not leave you at that restaurant last night."

"Hmph, whatever let's just go," Hinata says, pouting.

"You are not hungry?" I ask, following him out the door with two meat buns.

"Give me!" He says, grabbing at the meat bun I was holding.

"Okay okay, here," I reply, giving him the meat bun while eating my own.

------------------------------

At Karasuno at the front gate. Kageyama and Hinata are walking in together and have just finished their meat buns.

Hinata finishes his meat bun and we walk through the front gate of Karasuno and head to the club room.

"Hey dumbass, you have some food on your face still," I say, looking down to his face, "It is over here"

*I point to my face at the place where there are crumbs on his face* (sorry if that does not make sense)

Hinata just blinks at me.

"What? But there is nothing there..." Hinata replies, going on his toes and reaching for my face.

"H-hey what are you doing?!" I stutter, stepping back and pushing him away.

"You said there were crumbs on your face," Hinata says, tilting his head.

"I meant on your face, not mine..." I reply, covering my red face.

"Oh... where?" Hinata asks, clearly not understanding the situation.

"Here let me do it," I say, looking towards his face again and lifting his chin to face me.

"Took you guys long enough."

End of Kageyama's POV

END OF CHAPTER 11 - LAST NIGHT

Word Count: 995