kind of beauty that the fairies can be jealous of!!

"Hah The moon's beautiful today "
Says Hazel

Hazel Garrison is an 18 years old orphan she's tall and slender she has big round eyes ,small and cute nose ,crystal clear skin,plump red beautiful lips. She's so beautiful that even the faries from the heavens can be jealous of her well defined beauty..

She's wearing a baggy T-shirt and a skinny jean which looks rather old and out of fashion but these clothes looks like it was custom made just for her..

It's the last day of her at the orphanage today .. she's going to get adopted tomorrow.

Her orphanage is located in a remote area of the country side..which is old and has only 12 kids in it..

Hazel was going to move out of the orphanage but when she heard that she was going to get adopted she dropped her plan and smiled happily with slight mischievousness in her eyes.

Her adoptive family seems to be quite rich.The Jackson family One of the richest family in the City Y .

The Jackson family has 3 sons Liam Jackson the youngest son of the Jackson family is 21 years old he is a car racer he's wild likes partying and drinking and is very popular among girls

Lee Jackson the middle or the second child of the Jackson family is 24 years old he is a very well known Painter who's elegant calm and composed
The dream son of every Asian parents.

Authur Jackson the oldest son of the Jackson family is 27 years old he is also a well known Doctor he's cold and mysterious but has his own kind of charm.

The old master of the Jackson family Mark Jackson has 2 sons Ferris Jackson the oldest son of the Jackson family and Advert Jackson his second son.

Ferris Jackson and his wife Megan black has 3 sons but they don't have any daughter..as their only daughter died right 3 days after she was born which left Megan tramutized for a long time

Advert Jackson and his wife Jennifer senders has a son who's 21 named Chris Jackson he's wild likes partying and has a bad reputation spoiled by his parents and a dughter Lara Jackson who looks beautiful and sweet and good in studies Music dance basically an all rounder.

Old master Lee is old and he thinks he is going to die soon so he as his last wish he wish to see a grand daughter the daughter of his eldest son Ferris .

So Ferris and his wife decides to adopt a girl child who was born on the exact same date and year as their late daughter to fulfill their dad's wish or more or less to satisfy themselves as well .

Old master Mark is really happy with the decision his eldest son and the daughter in law of the Jackson family has made ..

Old master Mark has already investigated Hazel Garisson she turned out to be Beautiful clean and intelligent girl she's in her second year of high school same as lara and is good in studies..which makes Old master mark happier ..

The 2 sons of Ferris and Megan seems rather not really interested about their sister except Liam the youngest son who seems over the moon about having a little sister .

Advert and Jennifer sanders as well looks happy for their brother and sister-in-law and are also excited to see their new niece.

Chris is partying outside so he seems to have no Idea about having a new cousin sister...

The only person who have a green face is Lara ..as the only daughter in the Jackson family she's spoiled by everyone to the point of vomiting sugar she thinks she owns everything in the Jackson family and she doesn't want to share her brother especially her overly excellent cousin brothers ..

But on the other hand she thinks Hazel is just a country bumpkin raised in an orphanage and is inferior to her at this thought she is quite relived.

Hellow everyone this is my first time writing a story...so if any grammatical mistakes forgive me as English isn't my first language ⊙﹏⊙ xoxo minna san~