Thief in the House

Hazel went back to the four seasons hotel and she also had a platinum card so she went to a private room and had dinner by herself..than she booked a taxi and went back to the Jacksons residence..It looked like everyone in the Jackson residence went to sleep...it was dark ...As soon as Hazel got Inside the room she saw a dark shadow..She turned her guard on.. soon the shadow lept towards her as if it was going to attack her but she dodged it smoothly turned the shadow around and held the shadow's neck...the  man started making loud noises..

Hearing the noise coming from downstairs .. Everyone in the house woke up.. Seeing the scene downstairs everyone was stunned

"Mom ,dad , brother.. their is a thief in the house call the police" said Hazel

Seeing her daughter and son getting into a fight Megan was surprised...she almost forgot to seperate them..

When suddenly a calm voice came

"That's the eldest brother" said Lee calmly

Hearing this Hazel quickly released her arms from the man's neck..

Liam came running downstairs held his eldest brother's hand and said

"Eldest brother, isn't she brave, isn't she beautiful she's our little sister Hazel"

Hazel looked at Arthur with cold gaze

Arthur also looked at Hazel for a while than looked at his parents and younger brother.. lots of questions in his eyes scoffed and went upstairs..

"Hazel that's your eldest brother Arthur ..He has always had a cold personality ..he talks coldly to me and your dad as well don't mind his behaviour he is a very kind child by heart" said Megan softly holding Hazel's hand looking at her with worried look in her eyes..She thought Hazel might get hurt by her eldest brother's behaviour..

Hazel didn't thought it was a big deal so she said nothing ,nodded and after wishing everyone good night ..Hazel went upstairs to her room..the villa was silent again...

In Arthur's room Arthur was ofcourse thinking about Hazel.It would be a lie if he said that he wasn't stunned by her beauty ..He had seen many beautiful ladies but no one could compare to Hazel...But he thought about a moment ago when he was almost choked to death by Hazel... if his family hadn't came in time he would have already died... thinking about this his face turned dark...

He took out his phone

"I want a detailed information about my little step sister Hazel Garrison."He said coldly after that he hung up the call..

And went to the bathroom and took a shower.. after coming out from the shower he didn't think anything and slept

^sky garden villa^

Trevor had a file on his hand he was looking at the file but his attention was somewhere else..He was thinking about the encounter between him and Hazel ... Thinking of Hazel he had a slight smile on his lips ..

Just when he was immersed in his thoughts about Hazel the door of the study was knocked..He sanpped out from his thought and let the person outside the door to come in ...

Soon Robert entered the room and bowed to Trevor .. Trevor gave a slight nod only than Robert walked towards Trevor and handed him the document..

"Sir this is the information you asked about miss Hazel" he looked at Trevor after a long time he continued

"She was an 18 year old orphan when the Jackson family adopted her just a few days ago as the old master of the Jacksons family wanted to see the daughter of his eldest son Ferris and his wife Megan as his last wish...she is in her second year of high school and has good grades"

"That's all"? Trevor asked

"Yes sir" Robert said

"What about the real Jadiete?" Asked Trevor

Robert looked down and said hesitantly

"We haven't been able to contact mister Oscar's boss..yet ,sir" said Robert

Hearing this Trevor frowned

"You may leave" he said

Robert bowed slightly and soon left

Trevor looked at the document for a while as he murmured "Hazel Jackson"there was tinge of affection in his voice and smile on his lips when he said her name..

"I ,Trevor Willson is going to woo you Hazel Jackson" Trevor said with determined look in his eyes ...