You Are Now Hazel Jackson

It's 9:30 am the orphanage looks rather lively even with only 12 kids in it ...Hazel is standing at the gate of orphanage with her luggage which is only a suitcase she has a black brick like phone on her right hand and she seems to be chatting with someone her eyes rather clear .. she's wearing an apricot frock which looks perfect on her  like it was made for her.. Anyone who passes by can't help but stop and look at this breath taking beauty.

Her soon to be parents Ferris and Megan are in the office doing the formalities to adopt her as she waits for them at the gate of her once home the orphanage.. with no expression on her face she looks very calm and composed as if she was never attached to the orphanage or the kids of the orphanage ...she seems to have no friends at the orphanage infact it seems like no one actually cares about her .. like she was never the part of orphanage..

Soon  Ferris and Megan comes out of the orphanage.. Ferris is holding Megan's waist and they both are walking towards Hazel anybody can clearly see the happiness in their eyes... Megan's eyes are moist but anyone can say that it's the tear of happiness of finally having a daughter her own daughter ... Megan and Ferris has already made a mental note to treat Hazel as their own blood daughter..

Megan reaches out to Hazel opening her arms wide to hug her daughter but Hazel dodges it easily Megan stands their awkwardly and holds Hazel's hands which fortunately she didn't dodge "welcome to the Jackson family sweet heart ...you are now our daughter the daughter of The Jacksons ..I am your mom Megan and This man here is your dad..you are now Hazel Jackson " says Megan holding her daughter's hand with sore throat and moist eyes she's really happy to have a daughter now.. Ferris stands their calmly looking at his new daughter expecting her answer but only god knows how excited he is...Hazel nods in an acknowledgment to Megan and Ferris .. which makes Megan and Ferris really happy... Hazel seems to be rather distant with her new parents which makes Megan bit dissatisfied but she is determined to make her daughter love her and like her new family...

Megan and Ferris leads their new daughter to the car ..Hazel quietly follows them and sits with her parents .. Megan tells Hazel about her new family her brothers her cousins her uncle aunt and old master of the Jackson family ...Hazel nods occassionally to her mother's words ..when suddenly her phone starts to ring ..she picks her phone ...The person on the other side seems to be quite excited  he says "are you coming to the auction tomorrow evening"?

"No" says Hazel without even thinking and hangs the call ..

Megan seems rather sad about the fact that her daughter is holding such a brick like phone ..she makes a mental note to buy her a phone first as soon as they reach home...Than she asks "who was it"? Hazel looks at Megan's eyes with her crystal clear eyes .. Megan regrets asking her this question as she thinks she was invading her daughter's privacy ...
"A friend" replies Hazel .. Megan sighs and doesn't ask any more questions and starts talking about the Jacksons again.. Ferris seems rather satisfied with the interaction between his wife and his daughter ...he's satisfied with his new daughter

They soon arrive at the Jackson residence
Liam happily welcomes his parents and his little sister .. He was stunned by the beauty of his little sister his mouth opened so big that a whole orange could fit in his mouth ..He reaches out his hand and says "I am your third brother Liam Jackson" he says trying to keep a straight face but his red ear betrayed him "Hazel Ga- Jackson" says Hazel stretching out her hands shaking her hands with her third brother keeping a calm expression.

Liam was grinning from ear to ear and was happily giving a house tour to his new little sister and she was nodding occassionally when he bumped into Lee ..Lee was holding water colour on his hand which got spilled all over Liam's T-shirt  ..Lee looked at Liam annoyingly than his eyes fell over Hazel

Hope you enjoyed it
Dai suki minna san~