Our Little sister

Lee was stunned by the beauty of the girl standing infront of him but he quickly recovered his calm expression .."Second Brother, This is our little sister Hazel," says Liam happily .. Hazel looks at her second brother and it happened Lee was also looking at her at the same time ...Lee smiles at her elegantly..His smile so beautiful as if it could lighten up the whole world "Lee Jackson " says Lee stretching his arms "Hazel" says Hazel shaking hands with no expression on her face at all..Lee nods and gets in his room..

"Don't worry about him you will get along with him soon he's the kindest among all of us"  Liam says shrugging his head ...Hazel nods..

Inside the room the calm expression of lee was gone he was looking nervous and excited at the same time he puts his hand on his chest and finds out his heart was racing unexpectedly fast ..He couldn't understand his own feelings it was the first time he felt this way it was exciting "Interesting" he murmurs under his breath

Liam and Hazel had finally completed their house tour Lee was blabbering like if he didn't talk the world was gonna end. Hazel was nodding occassionally at her brother's words  the butler of the house brought them juice ..The butler and the servants at the house were also very happy to have a young miss at house so pretty on top of that..

Finally Liam brought his sister to a room "come on in this is your room" said Liam and left... Hazel noded and went into the room looked around and nodded in satisfaction..The room was purple in colour which also happened to be her favourite colour ..Their was a walkin closet at the corner which contained all kinds of clothes and shoes of her size ..The room also had an attached bathroom the bathroom was big enough for her ..she was very satisfied with her room..

Downstairs Megan and Ferris were sitting on the couch ..They seemed really happy and satisfied with their daughter .. Megan couldn't contain her happiness she was feeling as if she was flying in the sky and thinking of how to interact with her daughter and get closer to her ..She stood up "I am going to see Hazel" she said to her husband .. Ferris nodded happily and Megan went upstairs ..

Megan went upstairs and knocked on the door of Hazel's room nervously ..soon the door opened..Megan saw the beautiful face of her daughter and went in her room hurriedly ..Hazel had already changed into a mint green pajama which looked really good on her ..."Do you like the room ,I am sorry I didn't know what you like so I arranged it my way if there's anything you want to add or remove just tell me mommy will happily change it for you " said Megan excitedly .

"No  it's really beautiful I like it very much" said Hazel smiling .. seeing her smiling Megan was so happy and stunned that she felt like dancing on the clouds *my daughter is the prettiest* she thought
"Oh...what do you want to eat for dinner"? Asked Megan

"Anything" said Hazel

"Ok I'll ask the chef Smith to make roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, pot roast pork with apples and roast lamb with green beans and mint sauce...I hope you'll like it "

Hazel nodded

"Ohh and this is for you "says Megan holding a bank card and a phone

Hazel looks at her with her big round eyes

"This has 3 million in it you can use it for shopping or anything else if you need more you can ask mommy and your phone looked quite uncomfortable to use so you can use this one from now on."

Hazel was going to reject it but Megan shoved the card and the phone on Hazel's hands and left hastily.

Just then Hazel's black phone rang again

Hazel looked at the name of the caller and picked up the phone uninterested

"Are you really not coming to the auction they are auctioning the jade you've been searching ,The Jadiete. In a really low starting price " said the man in the other side of the phone

"What's the starting price ?" Asked Hazel

"Seven million" said the man

"Ok" said Hazel and hung up the call

Konochiwa Minna san ~
If you are thinking of cutting your hair short colouring it having piercings or tattoos just do it . life's short and so am I

Fun fact: Purple is actually my favourite colour..
(╥﹏╥)