School Canteen

Ticha and Sekina were so happy that they could finally talk with such a pretty girl..

Everyone else in the class also wanted to talk with Hazel they finally gathered the courage and went towards Hazel but as soon as they got near Hazel they could sense her cold and chilly aura..so they turned around and left hastily ..

Seeing everyone giving their attention to Hazel Lara was cursing all she could in heart...

"Is she really the adoptive daughter of the Jackson" asked Emily.

"Yes she was brought from an orphanage in the country side" Lara said as Emily was her best friend..she didn't bother to pretend to be sweet in front of Emily....

"Hah what's so great about her.. she's just an adoptive country bumpkin she isn't even that pretty" said Emily..

Lara didn't said anything and scoffed...

She was thinking of plan on how to insult Hazel and make her kneel infront of her and leave the Jackson family and then she could again be the only princess of the Jackson family..

Soon she had an evil idea in her mind..after the Idea she had in her mind her mood brightened up and she started studying happily..

Seeing the change in mood of her .. Emily knew she must have planned something for Hazel..so she also waited for the excitement...

Soon it was noon the lunch time..lunch break was for an hour...

Sekina and Ticha got up of their seats and went to Hazel..

*Hey let's go and have lunch together today" said sakina

Ticha nodded..

Hazel looked them and nodded..

Seeing her agreeing Ticha and Sekina became super happy...

After they went to the canteen

Sekina ordered Taipoo

Hazel ordered Steamed Momos

And Ticha ordered Thukpas

They had their lunch with great enthusiasm and Sekina and Ticha talked a lot and asked few questions to Hazel

Hazel listened to their conversations and answered their questions in a calm manner..

Their questions were simple like where she lived before which school she studied in or did she had any friends their.. does she miss her previous school and stuffs..

Lara was also looking at them and listened to their conversation

According to what she heard Hazel studied in a school which had similar name to one of the biggest school in the world 'Desert sands international high school'..this was a school located in a European country 'X' and not everyone could study their..only few could.. even though they were rich..they couldn't afford to study in such school...it was said that Trevor Leo Scarlett and Niall the sons and the daughter of the four influential family had studied in that school..

"Hah how cheap..she studied in a school which copied the name of one of the Biggest school in the whole world" said Lara to Emily

Hazel said she didn't had any friends at the country side or the orphanage..

"As expected of a bi**h like her..how can a person like her have friends..she must steal whatever the kids in the orphanage had and act all high and mighty...serves her right" said Lara again to Emily..

Emily listened to Lara and nodded in agreement..she also didn't like Hazel.. according to her Hazel was a kind of girl who stole other people belongings and acted arrogantly..

While Sekina and Ticha listened to what Hazel said smiling and nodding...they were confused as well how can her school have same name and as she stayed in that Orphanage for over eighteen years..how could she not have any friends...

'Hazel must be really lonely we should treat her well' sekina and Ticha thought

They looked at Hazel with pity in her eyes

"Hazel didn't know what they had thought and why they were pitying her so she ate her lunch calmly..she didn't needed anyone's sympathy...

The lunch was over soon ..and after lunch the three classes went by smoothly and the school was over ...

Sekina and Ticha bid farewell to Hazel and walked their way....

Hazel stayed at the gate..she was going to hail a taxi...when suddenly a car came and stopped their...

Pic src: Google

Hello everyone..I tried attaching pics on this one and the previous chapter I hope you will like it..if you want any information about the dishes or the school 'saint Paul's' mentioned in the chapters do google it..and if any other queries or suggestions about the story do leave a comment..

I love you (◍•ᴗ•◍)💜