Little girls shouldn't stay up late

Lee was stunned by his own thoughts..How could he think that...but again he thought..she didn't had any blood relationship with him..if what he was feeling was really love...he won't give up...

Lee had determined look in his eyes..and he looked at Hazel..for him Hazel was like an angel ..she was beautiful and sensible..she was smart...Lee was more sure about being in love with Hazel..

__________

Hazel chatted with Megan for a while than went to her room...

As soon as she got in her room her phone dinged it was from Trevor

Trevor Willson:Good night babie.. little girls shouldn't stay up late...

Hazel was stunned from the message she got from Trevor.. according to her research on Trevor he was a cold distant merciless person..but that wasn't what she was seeing , instead this wasn't anything like what she had found about Trevor..she doubted her own research skills...

"Good night" she replied

When Trevor got her message he was simply smiling like fool

She went to take a shower and come out after half an hour...and simply took a book and started reading it..the book was about medicines...

After finishing the Book Hazel checked the school forum of The st Paul and found out almost everyone was talking about her...

Hazel scrolled down the forum and found nothing important..after that she read some news in stock markets and medical world...their was nothing important..so Hazel kept her phone aside and went to sleep...she slept peacefully..

__________

Lara was still awake..and waited everyone in her family to sleep as soon as everyone in her family slept she called someone and asked the person to meet her at the street 'b' after giving the instruction to the person she left the house....

__________

Soon Lara arrived at the dark alley..it was a creepy street their was no CCTV no car or even rats passing ..it was a narrow street..
Lara was waiting for someone..soon a person who looked like a thug arrived ..
Lara looked at him and asked .. "did you brought the thing I asked you to bring..?" She asked..the thug gave a sly smile to her ..

"Where is it ?" She asked...

The thug showed her something in a pouch

Lara stepped out to take it ...

But the thugh simply refused to give it to her...

Lara looked at the Thug furiously

"Money first" he said..

Lara took out her phone and transferred the money to the thug..

Soon the thug's phone dinged ..he had received the notification of successfully recieving the money to his bank account..he smiled at the notification and handed the white pouch to Lara..

Lara took the pouch and smiled evily

"You better not talk about this to anyone" she said to the thug..

The thug said nothing and simply smiled ..

Hazel looked at him waiting for an answer from the thug...

Seeing that Lars wasn't leaving the Thug said

"We don't betray our costumers"

Lara was relieved hearing what the thug had said

"Okay than" she said and left hastily..

The thug looked at the direction where Lara had went with longing eyes and after her figure disappeared he left as well..

Lara soon arrived at her house and went in her room without making any noise...she went to her room and than to the bathroom she took a quick shower and than came out...

After she came out she did her school work.. after finishing her school work she took out the packet which the Thug had given placed it in her school bag and smiled slyly...

"Hazel you are so doomed" she murmured in her breath and went to sleep ....

Vote comment and share ◉‿◉