Hazel's Tears

On the other side of the phone Hazel turned off her mobile phone put it on charge and went downstairs to discuss about her coming off age ceremony with her parents and brothers

She didn't really cared about these things but to keep her new parents happy she had no other choice but to obey them, as a result her parents ended up making a large lists of guests which included their business partner, family friends ,relatives and paparazzi as well as the colleagues and friends of their sons and Hazel ,They also decided to send an invitation to the four great prominent families but they didn't kept their hopes high about them attending the ceremony and in conclusion they decided to hold Hazel's coming off age ceremony next month on her birthday ofcourse.

After discussing about the ceremony everyone went up to their respective rooms..Hazel went upstairs took a shower and came out on her pajams.

She took a book from her shelf and lay on her bed ,she opened the book , however it didn't seemed like she was reading it,

Instead..

It looked like she was thinking about something,God knows what she was thinking about but those thoughts seems to make Hazel sad ...there was hint of anger and tears in her eyes.

"I will find you out and make you want to be dead" she murmured and focused on reading the book which gradually made Hazel intrested after a long time she finished the book closed it and slept..

The next day was the same for everyone, Hazel got up went to workout ,had her breakfast with her new loving family and then left for school with her brother Lee, her parents as well left for work and Liam went to studio as well , he still had hope and light in his eyes that this time around master April will definitely like his paintings.

Hazel gradually noticed the excitement and hope in his eyes and something crossed her mind,'Right she had to meet Noah' on Friday that is tomorrow ..

Hazel looked at Lee thought of something smiled and then left

Looking at Hazel smiling at him Lee felt like thousands of roses blooming in his heart..he got the feeling same like eating chocolates for the first time.. this made his day , and then he also left for studio..

Today Hazel had a bit of excitement in her eyes to go to the school..Liam noticed it too so he asked her.

"You seem excited"

"Uhuh" Hazel said.

Liam looked at Hazel and then gave a boxy smile and said

"Mind telling me why?"

Looking at her brother's smile Hazel felt happy ..It was a different kind of happiness not like what she felt with Trevor or even Niall or any other friends..

It was the sense of happiness a family could give a genuine brother could give..It had been a long long time since Hazel felt such kind of happiness..

So she looked at Liam and said

"There's going to be a drama today" she said mischievously

" Woahhh!!wait what am I hearing Hazel likes dramas as well? That's awesome.."Liam said

"I don't care but today its different " said Hazel and gave a smirk

"What is it ,what is it ,tell me!! tell your brother" Liam started whining like a kid

"Lara is going to apologise to me as well as the whole school infront of the assembly today"Hazel said

"Woahhh wait..today is the day of miricales, Lara Jackson ,the perfect daughter and the perfect student is going to apologise?In front of the assembly? Even I never had to do that" said Liam with huge exclamation

Hazel just smiled

"Btw why is she getting punished" Liam asked

"Find it yourself" Hazel said and smirked

"How did you know she was punished and not doing it herself" she asked

"Ofcourse she is a proud person she would never in seven life time would apologise in front of assembly voluntarily , I might not look smart but I am the son of my parents and Intelligence runs in the Jackson family's genes" Liam said

Hazel just smiled at him ,the rest of the journey was peaceful Hazel and Liam chit chatted along the way which was unusual for Hazel but Liam was very happy seeing his sister opening up to him he had a smug feeling because Hazel had became much closer to him compared to other family members..

Eventually they reached the school..Hazel bade good bye to Liam and got Inside the school gate, after Liam drove off to his college feeling happy.