Chapter 14

Tiny Point of View

"What are you staring at?" I asked breathless.

I didn't know kitchen can cook romance. His eyes are staring down at me like a dog staring at the bone. He almost looked distracted unlike his usual composed self.

I knew Cacao can do it. He is my cousin and a famous love guru for a reason.

"You." He whispered back in trance. It's like he is not in this world anymore. "You got right curves in right places." His whisper got scratchy as his gaze trailed down along the length of my body.

We are particularly close; too intimately close making me feel tingles in my stomach. I only felt such tingles when I went on rides in amusement park.

"Silly, of course I do. If I have curves in wrong places, I would look weird and funny." He blinked once, twice and a couple more times before clearing his throat and stepping back a little from me.

"I-I mean," He coughed blinking his eyes as if he has a deadly infection inside the,. "I mean, good thing you at least have right curves in right places unlike your brain." He suddenly spoke loudly.

It felt like the words he said came out against his will.

Such an interesting man he is!

Hot, arrogant and interesting. Just the right spices I like.

"You know Human sculpture; if you die before I did then I will get a museum and display your remains there. You are really intriguing."

I read somewhere that teeth and some of the hard bones do not decompose even after buried for years so why not display them in a museum!

The museum will be a symbol of my love for him.

"I don't doubt it. You will kill me some time around." He mumbled walking back to the washbasin to wash his hands.

And so the next forty minutes he worked beside me in silence, stealing glances at me every now and then. Every time I catch him looking at me like a thief, he would put on a blank face and wiggle his eyebrows gesturing me towards the stove.

I made a kind of pasta with gravy made like Indian curry. I once tried it at home and found it really tasty. My family loved it too so from then on, I've been making pasta with Indian curry as the base.

Let's be real for a moment; east or west, Indian curry is the best.

Then there is thick vegetable soup and mashed potatoes while Human sculpture made roasted chicken and some type of dessert made out of plain yogurt.

Just about we arranged everything on the table, Cacao clapped as he got in. He wore a big smile on his small face.

"Bravo. Bravo! Look at the sumptuous food here; I can see love in them."

"You are just blind." Human sculpture commented turning to Cacao with a frown.

"Even a blind can see the love in it." Cacao remarked back patting Human sculpture on his back.

"Now, the next task is to feed each other. What is lunch when there is no romantic punch?" Cacao spoke in a drunken way.

Human sculpture and I sat down to have lunch when Cacao clapped a few times to gain other attention. "Enjoy the lunch, you birds." He said turning a full circle in the same place he was standing for four times before he left us with a wink directed to each.

"Bon Appetite." Human sculpture heaved picking up the fork and stabbing the roasted chicken with it.

Looks like he likes chicken a little too much!