Chapter 30

Tiny Point of View

'The storm of Allards' continued to rage to next level where Zorion Nigel Allard, the hidden heir of the groups, recently rained the world with love interest on a certain investment advisor that meows better than a cat. Not only did their affair come to light, Mr. Allard also clearly declared his interest on his lady love, hinting us with a bright future between them.

While, the aforementioned lady love, Miss Almond, has been actively pursued by the said Allard with vigor so strong to collapse the walls around her heart; Miss Almond is still enjoying the phase of push and pull chase.

Looks like the God of Romance has shine upon the couple with one of his greatest works. A hidden billionaire heir and a young lady from a humble family with a psychological condition that can make anyone fall in love.

LP media house congratulate the couple with a bright future ahead.'

'The media worldwide has been in frenzy from past few days. The social media is exuberantly active as a new trend washed down the people like a cyclone.

The content creators from every corner of the world have been stuck by the lightening of inspiration.

What is cause of it?

Precisely, who is the cause of it?

The answer would be 'meow meow'.

Yes, dear readers! The astounding lady of the topic is none other than Miss. Tiny Dew Almond, who has shown to the humans that a psychological condition as such is not a bane but a boon in disguise.

The clips of her meows has become the most viewed and loved on Youtube and other media website. People around the world are now obsessed with a new trend called 'meowing'. Social media has been in chaos with several fan-pages created in respect to Miss Almond.

Her said condition has become the source of inspiration for several writers and Ad agencies. Her love story with Mr. Zorion Nigel Allard has hit the rating on several charts to sky level.

How will the story of 'Grrrr found a neighborhood Meow' unfold in the future?

Themis Broadcasting House will be the first to provide you with updates.

Signing off with blessings for the young couple.'

Wow, I'm famous!

I'm famous and famous in a good way.

Yay! I have fans too.

I'm famous! Yohoo!

Never thought I would see this day. Usually I'm not really a public centric person but seeing how people around the world are worship me, following me, accepted me for who I am;

I proudly hence declare that I love human people!

For now!

When I saw the interview on television a few days ago, I thought I will be laughed at just like I was in my second grade when a boy from next class laughed at me for meowing.

Certainly, human race grew up well in certain areas. They not only took my meowing in a good way, they also spent their efforts in trending it.

Luckily, I hardly see one negative comments in millions and most of the comments are about how adorable I am and how much Human Sculpture loves me.

I don't doubt that though!

My adorableness, I mean. I can be pretty cute when I did mean it to be.