Chapter 34

Tiny Point of View

Life is sometimes hilarious; literally and metaphorically.

The farm picnic I had with Human sculpture got me laughing for many days later. If there is a magnet of awkward situations and embarrassment, then Human sculpture is made of one.

Like seriously, I was sitting right beside him but still the docile animal showed her love only to him but showing him with her precious liquid.

Life is always unpredictable; factually.

I did not expect him to say those three words of declaration in such situation in a place like that. I actually decided to get back to our normal friendly terms first by showing him how I like my life helping others without expecting anything in return.

But then, when he declared his love for me, I went quiet again. I know his confession was based on the timely decision made to escape the situation but I also know he does indeed love me.

He does not express it in fanciful manner but I know he has me in his heart, romantically.

But the moment he said he loves me and that too with a frown of helplessness, I fell for him hard again. His serious I-take-no-shit face is so handsome that its light blinds my eyes.

And that air of dominance around him... it is to die for.

I'm already a tad bit crazy and with him, I'm crazier.

"You take me to any of your expedition again; I'll bury you six feet under with my gloved hands." I had to conceal my laugh when I saw him scowling at his hands and smelled them again for the nth time today.

The punishment of introduction the helping side of me worked well though. Even after four days from out farm services, he still covered his hands with gloves 24x7.

"Who in their right mind use cow dung for survival purposes?" He complained causing Ilaria and Anete break out into another set of laughter beside me.

Ah, the Allard sisters have come to visit us and return back our pets when I left them with the sisters for a couple of days during our farm expedition.

To say they loved the pets was a great under the understatement.

They are obsessed with them.

"Will you both shut up and leave?" He grumbled loudly at his sisters, who didn't seize laughing at him yet. "You both don't know what I had to go through. I had to touch cow dung with my bare hands."

"Serves you right." Anete remarked with a giggle.

As if hot lava is washed over his face, he took predatory steps towards us, he plopped down next to me and whacked Anete's arm with a harsh slap.

"Oh well, I shall take you there next time so you can have your right serve too."

"Why ever did you touch cow shit in the first place, you fool?" Ilaria snickered as she played with little turtle couple.

When she did not get answer from him except for infinite glares, she turned to me for explanation.

"Aunt Simran's family still follows old tricks and traditions of their nation. They believe that cow dung has properties of keeping any kind of bacteria away from house if the floor is cemented with it. Also it is natural fertilizers so they made him apply cow dung on their porch near every threshold and made him prepare large patches of dung to dry it and use it as fertilizers."

Their amusement over the issue doubled when I explained them everything. Honestly, one cannot blame them. I had my own share of enjoyment he was working on it right before my eyes.