Cracking Mr. Codehead

"Can I buy you some coffee?" Her gaze was full of anticipation, admiration with something close to obsessive love.

"The code."

"Hmm?" She was flustered for a minute and did not know what he meant.

Code? What code? She's completely lost on him.

"Provide the correct passcode to buy me coffee." Saying, he waited for her reaction for five minutes and when it was not moving from shock and confusion, he left with a small secretive smirk on his face.

Illaria Gaia Allard, the eldest of the Allards' and the chairperson of Allard group, is notoriously known for her business acumen. She is clever, arrogant, rich and almost has all the qualities that comes with being rich.

Devon Fox Almond, one of the many Almonds, is firm in personality, stern in conduct and a storm of manners. He is a one-piece good guy you cannot find on the planet even if you search with a lantern.

Only...

Only that, he has a condition...

Bagged with the Almonds' strange conditions, how will Illaria get through Devon?

Who will chase who and who is in charge of what?

Follow the journey – nay- adventure of conditioned Almond being courted, wooed and loved by a passion-griffined Allard.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Third book of Defected Almond series is here. Enjoy!

The first chapter of the book has been updated just now. Please read, comment and like.

What do you think about the start? worth giving it a try?

What do you think Devon and Illaria's journey would be like?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim