Chapter 29

Zorion Point of View

"Miss Almond, how did you acquire an opportunity to be Allard group's advisor?"

All it took was to meow at us and she had us in her palm at her will!

"Miss Almond, we heard you are the best stock reader in the whole continent. How did you achieve it at such a young age?"

When it comes to financial management, I say she is a born genius. She has a mind of a ruthlessly kind businesswoman.

I turned to look at Meow as she stood stiff while questions were thrown her way. The reporters were being too ruthless but I don't think she needs me to be her saving grace.

She is Meow and once she gets out of her trance, she will slap them back with answers.

The answers I want her to give soon so I can put my next plan into action.

Once she comes back to normal speaking terms with me, I can coax her into my house. I'm determined to have her one way or the other.

Two days of thinking after the shopping day, I realized I need to put her in a place where I can handle her with ease.

Of course, I wasn't really jealous when she was with Anchovy but the thought of them together still pricked my heart.

And something that pricked me shall be picked and thrown out. Once Anchovy is out of the way, I can kiss Meow, hug Meow and undress her so I can kiss her more.

The small episode from the car made it clear for me that the taste of her skin made me hungry and as a man who knows what hunger for libido is, I know I crave for her.

My desire to touch and taste her has suddenly become so noticeable that it is painful if she isn't in my arms distance.

Heck, even the little heat her body is producing from beside me is burning me to ashes. I wonder how I did not notice such desire for her before.

Was it not there or it was there but I did not see in as such.

Maybe it is because of the realization of certain feelings I have for her made the desire more prominent.

"Mr. Nigel – Mr. Allard, why did you decide to come out now after years of staying hidden?" I heard one of the reporters suddenly turn their attention to me.

Upon seeing, I realized it is the Almond family's reporter, Meow's cousin that helped divert the other reporters' attention from his cousin.

"I have a certain plan for future which requires the revelation. I wanted to start my own company from the scratch so I did. I build the small business to what it is today all thanks to my sisters who helped me conceal my identity and manage the Allard group for me so I can have what I wanted. Now, it's time my sisters find their man each and as a brother, I cannot burden with them with more." I replied truthfully with a soft yet a firm tone.

"So you shall take over Allard group completely?" Asked another reported.

"Although we are triplets, Ilaria is still the eldest and Anete is the second of us. Seeing as such, Ilaria is the real heir to our inheritance. I did handle Allard companies from the background from years but if it wasn't for Ilaria and Anete, this company wouldn't have reached where it is now. So they continue in the same positions even after getting married in the future. Me, coming into the picture, is to shoulder them with less burden than before."

Holding Meow's hand under the table, I pulled her down to sit on the chair. From my peripheral vision, I saw my Meow has come back to her crazy senses seeing as her eyes are back to sparkling stars.