Epilogue

Zorion Point of View

Four years later

"You are lucky though. At least you were able to have Injgo walk you through the aisle." Anete complained.

"He walked you through the aisle as well; only the misplacement of brides got Tiny's father to escort you and Injgo escorted Soul." Ilaria shrugged, cuddling into Devon.

I looked at Meow who was looking down at the newly wedded couple with a huge grin. She looks really silly.

It took four years to get tied down to Devon Almond. Devon Almond is no joke. He knows how to have control and he uses it pretty well.

For Ilaria who was known as a monstrous businesswoman in the corporate world, Devon gave her a hard time and tough challenge before he finally married her.

Four years... It took her four years to get him and he used the past four years for taming Ilaria with patience.

Ilaria can be unnecessarily dominating and stubborn sometimes but Devon has done great job with her. It was only during these four years that I came to know what Devon's psychological condition was.

He has an impulsive behavior towards men and irritating levels of patience towards women.

I didn't understand what it meant in the beginning but as days went by, I understood that to men, he is like bullet that was already dispatched towards their head and to women he was like a bullet that is stuck in the gun and cannot be dispatched.

But his condition did help him greatly in his field of job though!

"I'm happy and excited what they are going to be." Meow exclaimed with giggled. She tapped her feet in pure enthusiasm.

"We are in a psychiatry clinic to get our kids checked and you are excited? Four years into our marriage and I still can't believe I couldn't rub off some basic stuff on you."

It is five minutes past four in the afternoon and we are still waiting in the VIP waiting room for doctor's analysis.

"You know I got mine checked a week ago and he is fine." Anete assured.

Am I the odd one out here or people are turned into Almonds leaving behind the least semblance of brain?

"Which part of, our kids having a possible psychological condition like one of her parents, did you find fine about?"

"It's an inheritance, Human sculpture. We Almonds treasure it, enjoy it and embrace it." I know. I'm the odd one out.

I accept that I really enjoy Meow's meowing all the time. Over the past four years, she meows twenty eight days of a month usually all thanks to her helping nature.

While I got completely used to it and these days and starting to understand a meow here and there; I don't want my kids to have some kind of condition.

What if they are looked as outcasts?

What if they are not accepted for what they are?

What if they are mocked and taunted?

Will they have a good life if they are subjected to some kind of psychological inheritance that can rob normal life from them?

But here, only I'm concerned over the future possibilities while the whole family is alright with it.

Anete's son was detected with some kind of condition as well which I did not understand much but Almonds are not Almonds if they are not supportive of everything.