Chapter 37

Zorion Point of View

"The Chaotic and interesting weddings of the decade. The misplaced brides, the searching grooms, the panicking elders, the amused guests and the perplexed officiant! As expected from the famous Almond family weddings. Dear viewers, you –"

The rest of the live commentary from media did not go through my brain as I was pretty busy searching for the woman who should be kissing 'I do' by now.

I can't believe my wedding, my own wedding which happens only once in lifetime, if everything works out that is, has now become a mess of confusion.

Brides are not allowed to take down their veils before taking the vows, we, grooms, don't know who is who in those long gowns and bulletproof veils they are wearing.

How are we to meet the one if this goes on?

But then again, this isn't even the first mess that happened. From the day the pre-wedding rituals started, every minute is a heck of galaxy of disorder.

Whoever thought real life drama doesn't exist!

I have been looking at one from few months; only, I'm the main lead in my story.

I looked at the long, wide, spacious dais where the four couples are platformed far apart from each other with different decoration to each. The wedding minister has been warning us about the auspicious time standing right on our head but all the brides are running around like headless chickens not paying any attention to him.

Five minutes passed and the mess is only getting louder so having enough of it, I pulled the mic from the minister beside me and cleared my throat. "Enough everyone. Stop right there." I yelled over top of my lungs in the mic that resonated it even louder and stronger.

And rightly, everyone did stop. Went still; thankfully.

"Now, since we are not to lift that veil up, I say the name and you raise your hand so your partner can come to you. Am I understood?" Several heads nodded quietly.

"Better. Soul, raise your hand for Quince." And soon a hand shot up with force like a feminist from suffrage movement.

Quince sighed in relief and soon hugged his girl, taking her back to their own platform.

"Right. Aella, your turn."

"No need. I know my Aella." Came response from my best friend who was giving me a sadistic smirk.

"Good, because the one's hand you are holding is my sister Anete. Look there," Gasping like a fish out of water; he left my sister's hand like he is infected by a deadly disease and went to the girl who raised her hand for recognition.

Some 'know' he knows. Prickly brat dropped from Maggott's snot.

"That's your sign Sir Cacao. Go take your lady." I said to the person who was already beside my sister, previously arguing with King that the girl he was holding was his Anete actually.

Once the three couples settled and confirmed that they are indeed in the right place with the right person, I told Meow to wait for me where she is, who by the way, was having one leg on one platform and the other on another trying to jump it over.

Typical cat on the wall!

I walked to her and scooped her in my arms assuring her that it was me while returning to our assigned place. She gave me an excited chuckle before wrapping her arms around my neck.

Okay... I thought she would go on and on about how exciting the events went on!

Seems like wedding jitters are healthy sign on her.