MEETING YOU

Nickhun POV

Watching the scene in front of me is such a wonderful thing to see. I'm here outside my restaurant, yes a restaurant; who could believe that an idol would own a branch of restaurant in China. But still i did it, i don't know why how it gotten to me but this happened after I broke up with tiffany; my former ex gf.

FLASHBACK

I was sad, and trying to forget about the breakup. YES, i was I like her but it didnt grew to love, i was loyal but something was still missing so after our talk :Me and Tiffany that day, I ought to have a drink but instead I was roaming around itaewon and find a nice spot of restaurant and ajuhmma give me the most wonderful kimchi stew soup and suddenly remember Victoria at that moment, my ex virtual wife. We have work together in WGM, a reality tv show about a fake marriage. I was happy at that time and until now when i taste this kimchi stew soup, its the same as the last time she cooked for me in that WGM house. I was in awe and called the restaurant owner to say thank you.

After that, i would go everyday to that restaurant and eat all the dishes and to my surprise, its not only korean food but different kind of food from other country, even french and thai cuisine she knows. So, as i was busy with my international promotions and comeback with my 2PM boys. I asked the ahjumma, named Olive that if i could invest and be a partner in her restaurant. SO THAT STARTED the OLIVE Garden Restaurant.

Present time

I saw her, Song Qian, here in china. The most famous actress and goddess right now in china. I can't believe that she was here, its the first time i saw her in my restaurant and so I ask the manager, Lou

"Lou, is that song qian? Is she always here or its the first time? I asked my manager. LOU is a chinese american so i can talk to him in american. He is older than me but we are like good friends.
" yes, sir. She always order the kimchi stew soup and she is good also to the staff. She has been here a few months ago" lou answered. I smirked.
"do you know her, sir. Personally? Lou continued.
" Yes, she was my ex. Virtual wife! I informed lou and he was shocked.
"so, you should introduce yourself again, sir? I bet she remember you. Lou countered. But i just smile and answered" No, it's okay! She doesnt know I owned this place but could you request the staff to give her some. DURIAN fruit salad. I BET she will liked it. JUST tell her, its complimentary as we are happy that the Great "Song qian" is here in our restaurant. OKAY?! But don' t tell her my name"I requested to lou and he just nod and followed my order.

I watched her again on her table. She was laughing and smiling which i couldn't hid myself coz I am smiling also.

I sigh, oh victoria, what a nice day to see your smile.

So I went back to my office and finished my work.

SONG QIAN POV

After my drama schedule, i finished early so i ask my manager Fen to accompany me to eat at my new found favorite restaurant; Olive garden. I accidentally found this a few months ago while i was on the way to the studio and i was really hungry. i got to the restaurant. It was cozy, private and with accomodating staff. They have private rooms and public rooms. So as a celebrity and to enjoy the food. I chose the former. The private room with my other staff. We ate and i was amazed that it has different cuisine. I Missed korea for a while because I just got a call from Krystal and Amber so I opted to order the Kimchi stew soup and it was the best kimchi stew soup, i tasted. It's like I remember something about tasting it or someone.. So after that incident, i would go here for some relaxing time or if I am lazy to cook at my house because of my schedule. So now I'm here but i choose now to eat beside the bar where its the coziest place and has a bookshelve at the back and its good because it can cover us from any prying eyes.

"Ni hao, Good evening. Miss Song qian. I am Lou, the manager of Olive Garden. I just want for you to recieve this complimentary Durian Fruit Salad. It's a direct request from the owner." lou stated and then he motioned for the staff to give us the durian fruit salad." enjoy! " Lou smile and retrated.

Hearing the manager, i guess it was really a good day for me. I got a durian and honestly it was my favorite fruit.

" hey, qian, you are so lucky. This is your favorite fruit right? I guess the owner might be a fan of yours. Fen joked.

"really? This is odd? I never expected a durian here in the menu so i didnt order and now viola, this came" its an odd day but still I smiled and stayed cheerful throughout my desert. But something is bothering me. I say to myself.

"qian, we need to go! The director asked as for an additional shooting scenes, and then you will have an off day tomorrow. Okay?" fen informed me. "okay" I answered "But first wait, can you get the manager as i said to the waiter.

Lou the manager came." thank you for the durian fruit and i love it
Send my regards to the owner. XIE, xie" qian stated. My manager paid already the bill and as I went to the door, i saw someone. Tall and black Haired guy, with a side smile that I felt I have known before. He was wearing a black touser and blue sleeved with vest. HE was talking to LOU, the manager probably outside his office and then he looked to my position and smiled. And i was im dazed coz that man is Nickhun, my ex. Virtual husband and the one who occupies my heart few years ago and even now. But those moment was interrupted when I was hold by my manager and rushed to the car.
"qian, what are you doing there. For so long, i keep calling you and you didn't answer. Fen argued.
" I saw him. I saw Nickhun! I finally got to say after a few moments of shock.