Chapter 9

Song Qian POV

My doorbell rung and then emerge Zhoumi, my bestfriend long way back in korea, he’s a super junior member and also decided to work here mainly in China. The girl beside him is Pipi, one of my girl bestest in the world, she recently got married and having a blast in the new chapter of her life. This are my people and especially I've got something to tell them. Usually I invite them for lunch in my off days so it’s a bit odd for them that I will invite them for dinner at the last day of my off. But this dinner is important because they will get to meet Nickhun and I should be the one to break first the news to them.
“ Qian, why did you call us this early? I thought we have lunch, its 4pm now! Zhoumi asked.
“ Yeah, why so late? Did you miss us? Pipi added
“Yeah, I miss both of you and especially I have something to tell you! I started to talk. I ushered them to the living room and then braze myself for their reaction.
“ I have to tell you something!” I started the conversation, sitting comfortably while looking at their face.
“I met NIckhun, 2 days ago! I said. After I said his name, both my friends gasp and shocked
“ Nickhun Horvejkul, from 2pm, you mean? Pipi asked with the desire for confirmation. I nodded
“ What & How??” Zhoumi inquired more “ I met him accidentally at his new restaurant, you know the olive garden” “ 20 mins away from this building, that's his restaurant and I went there few days ago for dinner and then breakfast, so we got to met and he told me, he owned the restaurant.
“Omg, it might be a shocker to you! I mean, the last time you saw each other was 10 years ago right? I nodded and zhoumi continued “ so how’s the feeling of seeing your first love” He winked at me.
“really, Nichkun is the first love she always talk about? Pipi sarcastically continued. “ At first, I was a bit shocked but then we got to meet again and talk more about each other. I invited him for dinner, watched movies and got to talk a lot” after that I saw my friends, pick the throw pillow in my sofa and they both punch me strongly. “ yahh, why you didn’t tell us that you already had a date with him, zhoumi whined. “ you are so sneaky, qianqian,that’s why yesterday, I haven’t got a text message from you” you had a wonderful day with your first love..haha. Pipi argued.
“ so how was it? How was the dinner? Zhoumi then asked. This is the moment I will tell them the truth.
“ he kissed me and then I accepted his proposal of being my boyfriend.” I am thankful that I bought this house with the intention of built soundproof in each room coz right now, they are shouting and shrieking at me at bomb that I just said to them.
“ are you angry at me? Is it to fast for  me To accept him?  I asked them honestly. And both of them turn serious.

“qian, I have known you for a long time now and I remember the time that you are really into him but hold yourself back because of the things and complications that come with it. But you endured it, you came out on top inspite of everything. I understand you at that time and I will understand you now if that’s what you want. Even last time when you went with Yang yang, you weren’t happy with him coz you told me yourself, something was definitely missing and I know that its not an object but a person” Zhoumi told me honestly, Actually Zhoumi has been with me to Korea and know what happened between me and Khun. He silently supported during WGM days. So I also know that he'll support me this time.
“I know also that in your past relationship here, you aren’t really 100% sure and hearing this from you, just meeting him for 2 days and accepting him as your boyfriend,is not like you? Coz you are careful in planning yet this decision of yours, it might be implusive but I know that you really want this. Right? Pipi told me.
“ Yes, I want this and seeing him again, brought back the memories and feelings that I have for him’ I still love him. It brought tears to my eyes and both of them hugged me tightly. “ we are so happy for you qian” both of them told me happily. And the three of us wiped our tears. “ C’mon, help me prepare the foods coz they will be here at dinner, Khun,His sister and her husband. I invited them to meet you”  I told them.
“ OMG, qian, you are really something! Firstly not telling us about you and khun, then ambushed us today that we will meet Khun and his sister” Pipi
“ I know, I know, sorry but I would really love for you to meet them and this is my last off day, after this I’ll be busy again with work. So It would be amazing if both of you could meet them. I assured them.
“does Khun know that we are meeting them? Zhoumi asked.
“Yes they know and Cheeren is a big fan of yours Zhoumi” I smiled at him.
“ ah! Okay, by the way, you are really glowing qian. “ Pipi admitted.

We prepared the table, catch up on each others life and waited. For our visitors.