Chapter 7

SONG QIAN POV

He kissed me. I am in dazed and then after what he told me the reason for kissing me at that moment. I let go of xia bao and

"Yaah, i said, yes to courting not this yet" i naggingly said to him.

And then. He kissed me again on the mouth, sweetly at first and gradually exploring for my reaction. Then I kissed him back, circling my arms to his back and embracing him while we taste each others lips. Passionately and relieving all the memories and chanced that we have missed throughout the years. He put his arms on my waist and thru that kissed, we were free to let go of our inhibitions and feel each other presence. The kiss went from sweet to passionate in a second. We stopped kissing  when we take for a breather but we didn't let go of each other instead his forehead was in my forehead, breathing in his scent and he likewise doing the same with me. We smiled and taking it all in on what just happened.

"i should have kissed you a long time ago" he admitted
"yes, you should have" i answered.

"i want to keep kissing you like this but I'm sorry, I'm kinda late for work. Is it okay? I will continue to kiss you later? He smirked devilishly and I patted him on the arms and said" oh, you naughty khunnie. Let's see? I tease him.

" oh, you'll be the death of me" he said and steal another peck on my mouth.
I blushed and become shy.

"i'll see you later, okay! At lunch in Olive's. I'll wait for you there, my qian. He said and said bye to xia bao and me.

I went to the sofa and sat there in a dazed. Asking myself on what had happened. Yet deep inside I felt that those kisses were the" Real Kiss" that i haven't experience before in any of my so called love interest in movies and dramas. Even in my past relationship. Those kisses with Khun were the most memorable kisses for me and I will wait for more. I blushed and cheekily pinching myself if i am dreaming but I am not and I am so relieved to know that.

NICKHUN POV

Those kisses with her was the best kisses, i have felt on a long time. Zoning out in the elevator coming back to my house after that wonderful moment was the best day of my life. I got back to the house and change on to my working clothes: in a blue business suit and vest and black pants for my meeting later with the real estate agent and architect for the Qingdao province branch of Olive restaurant. As i was headed to the office, i feel so satisfied and anticipate on what will happen this day.

CHEEREN POV

I woke up past 11am and then found a note on the dining table

Cheeren,

After you wake up, Come have lunch at the restaurant. Just call me when you get there. Its just 20mins away from my house. I'll wait for you and bring the box. Love yah!

Khun

Aiggo..
My brother is obviously in love.
Honestly, its been awhile since i saw him like this. I felt it before that he really liked and loved Victoria but then my brother got scared and then he lit her slip away. And after the drunk driving accident, he felt more guilty and undeserving of everything.

And then after recovery, his gotten close intimately with tiffany because she was a friend and she was there to help him recover but knowing my brother, i felt he confuses his gratitude for tifanny and faked it as love and affection but still it didn't work with both of them because they knew they don't really love each other. And now, seeing him so happy with Qian. I felt relieve and grateful too.  As i was reminiscing,

"Hey, hon. Let's change now coz your brother is texting me get ready because we will be meeting Song Qian" my husband informed me.

"text him, okay we will be there after 1 hr. I said to him and then went to the shower room to prepare for my meeting with my #1 artist, Song Qian.

SONG QIAN POV

My dress for today is only a casual white sundress with red blazer and jimmy choo brown hue boots. I keep in mind that Red is his favorite color. I went to the parking lot and drive the car to Olive's  restaurant. It's past 12nn now so i am in the right time for lunch.

I parked inside the building parking lot in which where Olive's restaurant is situated. It's a good hideout for any prying eyes. Before I went upstairs, i called Khunnie and told him I am in the parking area going to the restaurant.

Then the elevator opened and then i saw him smile.

"are you hungry? What would you like to eat? He teasingly asked me. In. Which i answered and got out of the elevator.

" Yes, i am hungry and like to eat samgyeupsal" i laughed and he answered. I remembered this as ae parodied our first meeting in WGM.

"your wish is my command" he answered and then hold my hand. We smiled cutely and then he ushered me to the private room, behind the bar of the restaurant. It's cozy with 4 chairs and rectangular table with an interior of modern chinese dining area.

As mannered as he is, he pulled a chair for me and he also pulled another chair next to me. I can't take my eyes of him and he also did the same. He looked really handsome on this business suit and that face and smile. I teased him by playing with his necktie to gauge a reaction. P

" you look pretty on this dress, qian" he said honestly with those sparkling eyes.

"i chose this for you! I know you love red" i answered honestly

"Oh, you remembered. He then kissed my cheeks. I blushed and said

" hey mister, i think you are liking this situation. I teased him

"yes I am qian, and i am your Khunnie" he smiled seductively and then he added.
"can we give us a try, qian?"

Looking on those eyes, those smiles and those pouty lips of his. I couldn't hold it anymore and i wanna risked everything for this man and finally, i said

"Yes, Khunnie. We shall give it a try"