Chapter 8

NICKHUN POV

Looking at her now, hearing her say yes to my proposal and then becoming my girlfriend. My heart was bursting with joy and i couldn't take it anymore. I hugged her tightly and whispered "thank you, you made me so happy, qian" and showered her with kisses " me too, and i am happy but take care of my heart, Nickhun" she said while looking in my eyes.

"i take responsibility for you, qian. I promise you and wu ai ni" i said wholeheartedly. I was about to kiss her when we are disturbed by a knock and then my sister with her husband come in the door.

"oh, did we just caught you on doing something inappropriate? Hahah she was teasing me and my ear gotten read while Qian just shyly smiled.

" unnie, i missed you. Thank you, for accepting my fool brother. Cheeren said and hugged Qian automatically. Both girls are so into each other and both guys just look and sit on the chair.

" cheeren, its nice to meet you again. Congratulations on your wedding. They hugged again and then i stand up and hold qian's hand to ushered here to sit on the table.

" okay, guys. That's enough for awhile and lets order to eat. I think both of you are hungry. I said to my sister and her husband." yes" both of them told me in unison.

SONG QIAN POV

Saying yes to him and having lunch with his favorite sister. It felt like i am here together again as a family. We had a wonderful lunch especially as the food was delicious. I look over to him and saw him so relaxed and happy. Smiling from ear to ear as he talked with his sister while under the table,he grabbed my hand and hold it dearly. I smiled at him and feed him some wrap as we are eating samgyeupsal.

"i need to tell you something, cheeren and mark. Nichkhun continued.
" qian, agreed to be my girlfriend" he happily announced. I just nod while looking at both their happy faces and i was smashed into a bear hug by Cheeren and i happily accepted it as she was really one of those people who captured my heart long time ago in thailand.

"Unnie, thank you and don't worry. I got your back as she looked on Khun and stared at him in a threatening way. Khun just shrugged it off and hold my shoulder and partially hugged me on the sides.

" Don't worry Cheeren, She will always be the only one in my heart, my qian. Khun admitted and we both felt shy at his admission because its too cheesy but in my heart, i felt an overflowing happiness by being with him.

" haha, An-ne and mother will be happy to hear about the two of you. I only told her partially that you meet qian again here in Beijing and then she light up and nag me to tell you, don't messed this up again" cheeren admitted

I was happy hearing about his family. Even for just 3days in thailand a few years ago. I got so close with his family as they have been warm and friendly.

"Send my regards to them" i said to Cheeren.

Nickhun POV

They were talking about my parents and then i keep feeding her and being next to her was such a joy. They were talking about their schedule after when I got a call from the real estate agent and I excused myself from the table and leave cheeren with her.

"Yes, is everything okay as we planned?
" yes, sir. This afternoon, you can meet them and discussed about the supposed improvement in the qingdao area. Maybe at 3pm at shang rila hotel sky deck.
"okay, i'll be there. I finished the call.

CHEEREN POV

Sister qian is so pretty and i always admired her for that. She is also pretty on the inside too just like my brother.

" unnie, you are so pretty after all this years, No wonder my brother. Couldn't get over you so easily" I confessed.

" no i'm not. But your brother is still as handsome as before" she answered.

"Are you still free tomorrow, unnie"

My brother just got up and excused himself as he answered some call. Qian just smiled at him.

" No, I have a drama shooting tomorrow. This is my last off day." she answered

"oh, really. But still I am happy that you get to rest sometime. I heard that you are always so busy with work lately. UNNIE jjang." I said to her.

" hahah. Don't worry. I can take care of myself. " she told me.

Khun just got back and joined Qian in her seat and Unnie give the samgyeopsal wrap that she made for my brother. Looking at them was just like looking again at WGM few years back.

" Cheeren, so what is your itinerary for today? Khun asked.

" We will just be in the mall and find some gifts for our relatives there in Hainan and then we will hop on to our next flight this evening at 10pm." I answered.

"oh, that fast. I haven't got the chance to spoil you" qian cutely said

"unnie, don't worry. I Feel i will see you sooner than later again" i winked back to my brother and qian just looked at the both of us as if we are having a secret conversation that she needs to be informed.

"okay, you just do that. Here is my car, just used it while you're at the mall" khun said.

"Have dinner at my house later? I have a meeting with Zhoumi and Pipi. I'll let you meet my bestfriend. Qian happily invited us.

" okay, sure. It would be nice to meet them especially Zhoumi. Oh, is he still handsome, unnie" i asked and then i felt 2 guys staring at me especially from my husband.

"hey. Honey, i am here" mark argued.
"Don't worry honey, you are always handsome and my forever but Zhoumi is like a star i got to enjoy for a moment. I smiled cutely at him coz i know he knows about my fangirling and love that about me.

While on the other hand, i saw my brother faked to be hurt but just one kiss on the cheek by qian and then he was okay.

"qian, i'll have a meeting at 3pm and then I'll call you once i am done. Okay, babe? Khun told her

" okay, ill wait for your call. I'll just go back in the house and see you at dinner later, khunnie and both of you." Qian replied.

"cheeren, see you later. Okay!" both of them said bye.