Chapter 5

NICKHUN POV

After dinner, i helped her washed the dishes and she argued that I shouldn't do that because I'm the visitor but i insisted.

" it's better to work with two hands. I winked at her. This is much more better so that it will be finished early and so that you and I could talk more and drink the red wine later" I answered bluntly to her.

" okay" she said. As i was finishing the dishes, she prepared the red wine and got some strawberry cake from the fridge and placed it on the living room table. She then carried xia bao and seated comfortably on the sofa while finding some good movies on the tv. I approached her and seated near her and then she smiled at me.

I open the wine and pour her some little amount of red wine on the glass. She finally found a good movie to watch and the title was "Before Sunrise"

" here, I haven't watch this movie, i hope this is wonderful" qian said

" me too," i answered. She put xia bao om the floor as the pet wants to be free and i give her the glass.

" let's toast! For meeting you again and for the wonderful dinner" i said to her as we clink the glass. We were both smiling and my ear gotten so red that she noticed.

"OmG! You haven't change a bit. Your ears will always be red when your shy or embarrassed" as she laugh on my cute misery.

Even with that, I love to hear her laugh. I miss her so much.

She then kinda darkened the room for the movie to be cinematic in a way and we continued watching the movie intently as the story goes by.

SONG QIAN POV

I miss him. To think that i am so near to him now and as we watched the movie and its plot,I kinda get attached to both the protagonist and i am comparing myself to them in a way coz i have felt that before with someone. And that someone was in my room tonight, watching the same movies with me. The movie is nearing the end as both of them promised each of other to meet after 6mos and i saw them kissed their goodbye.
Lucky for her, she got a kiss for goodbye. I said sarcastically to myself. This guy didn't even kiss me properly. Aigoo! I just sigh and then i heard him say and looking at me intently.

" i'm sorry. I got so coward at the end of the WGM program and then after. I clearly have feelings for you at that time, you felt it too but i was so naive to acknowledged it. I was immature and i blamed myself for the guilt that you might felt at that time, for not reciprocating your feelings" He directly confessed.

"it's okay! We were both young at that time and things happen,. I already forgive you." Thank you for saying sorry,... Ahhmm, Friends" I initiated the handshake. But then....

"i don't want to be friends! Can I court you instead? And later u can decide if you will date me or not? He said with conviction.

NICKHUN POV

There i said it. I guess from the very first time that i saw her on the restaurant, that was the phrases that i'll always wants to say, deep in my heart. As I gathered all of my courage to confessed to her thanking so much to the movie that we watched coz it give me a nudge to do what i needed to do. I continued.

" I don't want to be like Jesse and wait for you after 6mos. I have waited long enough to finally found you again and i thanked the heavens for meeting you again. So let me show you that i am serious about being with you forever" I said with convictions and touched her hand for some recognition that I am here. Serious about wooing her.

I saw her smile cutely and slightly covering her face but i didn't let go of her hands and watched her intently and lovingly.

"You are not a good movie buddy coz you take the movies seriously" she laughed while saying about it. And then she said " Okay, you can court me but let's see about the other thing."

Yes! Yes! I jumped and hugged her tightly. i got so happy too much that when i watched her face after the hugged, i wanted to kissed her but then she hold my mouth with her hands and mumbled.

" I just said court me first! Okay?" she smirked and we broke apart to have some distanced and I am trying to control myself from touching her again.

After the movie, I went home got her number.

I was so happy and called Cheeren coz i know that she will probably love this news and maybe Boarding right now for the flight here.

"cheeren, i've got some news, your unnie Song Qian just accepted my confession and she agreed for me to court her. I happily told her.

" omg, oppa. So happy for you. Finally, you got her but pls don't leave her again oppa or i will not talk to you again" Cheeren threatened.

" I will not do that, coz she is definitely the one for me. Now and forever" i admitted.

"did you bring the box that i told you about? I asked Cheeren.

" Yes, i did and i kinda felt this is important so i've got a feeling, you might be having a girlfriend now and then it happend. i am so happy that it's got to be Song Qian. Cheeren cheered happily.

"yes, i intend her to be mine.
So she is free tomorrow and she said that she wants to meet you and your husband. She will meet us at my restaurant tomorrow. What time is your arrival?

"it might be around 6am" okay. I'll. Pick you both at that time. Bye, have a Safe flight. See yah! I cheekily put down the phone and getting ready for bed.

After this night, my confession and her answer, my sister's happiness for both of us. I felt like walking in the clouds right now. So i texted her.

I texted:

Qianqian, thank you for the dinner and for saying yes to my courtship. You will not regret it!😘 Btw, my sister will be coming early in the morning and it would be nice if i could invite you for lunch tomorrow in olive garden. See you tomorrow and dream of me😊

She replied:

No worries. I will meet you tomorrow at lunch. Goodnight Khunnie😊

And at that moment, it felt wonderful.