Chapter 6

SONG QIAN POV

Looking at his text..

Dream of me.

I will definitely dream of you, baboo Nickhun

This was the best day for me. Meeting him, having breakfast and dinner with him. Finally, accepting his confession and agreed to be courted. Wow! I feel like singing "Doong doong" a line in f(x) song NU ABO in which if i remember he liked me doing it because I was cute at that time.ohh love

I slept with a smile on my face and anticipate for a memorable day tomorrow with him and cheeren.

NICKHUN POV

I woke up early at 5am and drived my way to the airport to pick up cheeren and her husband. I waited at the parking lot to avoid the press and fans knowing about me and after 6am, i watched as they exited the airport. I ushered them to the car and we are on our way to the penthouse when I noticed a flower shop and stopped
I bought 22 roses in a circular box for Qian.

I also put a note:

To the Goddess not only to the world but to my heart♥️

Khunnie

After i bought it, i went to the car and saw my sister and brother in law smiling at me.

"what!, its the start of my courting. I need to be good and romantic, right" I defend myself

"yeah, i know right, keep it up my brother. I will support you" cheeren cheered "count me in too, brother in law"her husband added. I smiled and then after the breakfast takeout from my restaurant. We went to my house and let them eat there for breakfast and asked them to take a rest coz they might be having jet lag.

I went upstairs to Qian's room and i was contemplating on what to do, should i text her or just ring the bell. So i texted her to make sure if she is awake or asleep, and then i will decide to just leave the flower in the door.

I texted:

Good morning Qian, Are you awake?

She replied:

Good morning too, Yes, I am, why?

I'm happy recieving her reply and then I rung the bell. Rnnggg.....

I prepared myself outside the door, covering my face with the flower and then she opened the door.

"delivery for Miss Qian from your khunnie" i answered voicing differently. I saw her smile and hit me on the arm.

"khunnie, you are a bad voice actor" she laughed. "i know its you, come inside" she ushered me to her house.

"this is for you, queen victoria from. Your humble servant" i acted and sounded like a guard to her queen.

"oh.. This is beautiful! I love it" she smiled. She also discovered the note that i wrote and i saw her smiling from ear to Ear. I felt relieved.

"i'm glad that you like it, it's all for you my qian. I cheekily smile.

We both staring lovingly to each other when we are disrupted by xia bao coz she was sniffing me. I got down and pet her.

"she usually doesn't like new people caressing her but you are the exception" qian admitted honestly.

"maybe she knows I am her appa" i blurted confidently.

I saw her smirked and blushed. And that was the best moment i witnessed this morning.

" did you have breakfast?"
"No, not yet. I left Cheeren and her husband at my house and went here after. I guess, i was just excited to see you and your reaction to this roses. I smiled and blushed.

" really, okay then! You're here already, lets have breakfast together. What do you want to eat? Qian asked me.

" anything you cook will be wonderful, and i'll just have some black coffee" i informed her and went to the living room and played with xia bao on her crib.

SONG QIAN POV

Couldn't this day any getting more better. Recieving a box of red roses from Khun was so heart fluttering. Oh! Be still my heart.

I am preparing now for the breakfast as i invited him to eat with me and then while cooking. I was secretly looking at him and xia bao. Deep inside, i felt relieve and bursting with joy that he genuinely likes xia bao. I have known him to only like cats. I secretly want to thank the God for giving me such a wonderful man.

"Khunnie, breakfast is ready" i called him out.

For the breakfast, i cooked kimchi soup noddles with mixed tofu and ham. I also prepared some bread and the black coffee for him while Green tea for me.

"wow, this is wonderful! Hookshi, victoria jjang" he said and i smiled.

I think i will never get tired in hearing his compliments. It makes me more confident and happy at the same time. We eat happily and talking about our previous work and i asked about his other members and likewise he asked also about my members and felt sorry about what happened to sulli. We talked alot and then after breakfast I got a call from my manager about my schedule for tomorrow.
While i was talking,
khunnie,washed the dishes without me knowing and after my call.

"khunnie, why did u wash again the dishes, i told you! I can do it" i was pouting while i was nagging him.

He pinched my cheek and said,

"qian, it's okay! This should what a boyfriend or a future husband should do? Right, xia bao? As he was looking to xia bao for some response and then
" oink, oink" xia bao answered which makes both nichkun and victoria laughed.
"So you want him now, and not your omma? I playfully asked my pet.

" oink, oink" I whine and told her,
"no more food for you".
As i was interacting with xia bao. I noticed Nickhun staring at me and then just out of the blue,
KISS ME ON THE MOUTH.

And then he watched me in dazed for a second.

" i'm sorry, i couldn't control myself, i felt that I should kiss your right there and then coz you look so adorable with that smile and pout" he confessed.