Chapter 2

NICHKHUN POV

I was about to go to the kitchen for some dinner and when i got out. Lou was approaching and told me that Song Qian was happy with the durian fruit. I was relieve that she liked it and as i was talking to Lou. I got a familiar feeling that i should look and then there it was. I was busted, i looked on her eyes and to see that beautiful face. I couldnt help but smiled at her. I want to move but then someone grabbed her and pushed to the van. So i think to myself, maybe she needs to go and attend some schedules. I was happy at the thought that i got to met again Song qian in an unexpected way. Is this fate?

"sir, are you okay? Lou said,as i was enthralled and zone out for awhile. OH SONG Qian, what are you doing to me now. I'm okay! Don't worry, i will just eat on the kitchen. I answered.

SONG Qian POV

As we are driving back to the shooting place. I get my phone and get through the internet search. I typed Olive garden CEO and then I search for Nickhun as the owner but its not showing, only that the listed owner are HB company and olive kang. And it make me more curious about why and what is Nickhun doing there. As i was zoning out. My manager poked on me and asked me what is going on but I just said, "i'm okay". So the remaining of the time, i forgot about it and focus on my work on the drama.

0600h i packed up my things and preparing to go home.
"Fen, just go home. I know you are tired too. I just need to have a breakfast and then I will rest for today. Its my free day right?
" okay, qian. Just go with the driver after your breakfast so that he can drop you at your house.take care and see you after 2 days." Fen hugged me and I said bye.

"Ma'am, where would you want to go?" Chan asked me.

Do you know, an open cafe near my house.? I asked.

"Olive garden is open at 6am, ma'am and its only a 20mins away from your penthouse, ma'am."
REALLY? Okay, that would be better.
I reacted but then i was feeling a bit anxious because I might see him there or maybe I am just hallucinating.

"MA'am we are here! I will just parked the car and just call me after you are finished." Chan stated

Okay! Sure. I answered.

I went to the entrance and its nice to see that it isnt crowded at early morning. I was about to sit in a corner table when I saw him. Nickhun, wearing a hoodie and jogging pants with earpods and looking on the tablet. He was having some coffee, maybe mocha frapuccino his favorite. WAAHHH, why did I remember it? What is happening to me? SO I gather my courage, I am song qian, i can meet him properly. I walked to his table.

"Hi! I Said. He looked at me and saw some shocked for a second and then he smiled.

" Song qian, Ni Hao. It's been a long time. Its nice to see you again. nickhun answered

" Yes, its nice to see you again.
" Sit" nickhun got up and motioned me to the chair. He still is the manner khun that i know. I am touched. Omg what is happening to me. I silently scolded myself.

" so are you having breakfast? Lou, come, I believe Miss Qian, wants to order american breakfast with chinese coffee, or tea? He was asking me as i wasnt moving due to the shock that he was ordering for me. I said tea." Just bring Chamomile tea, lou. Thank you. The manager exited and it left us alone on the table.

There was some awkwardness but as blunt as honest as i am. I directly ask him." are you really the owner of. Olive garden" why it isnt mentioned on the article or any internet search or your company page"
How long have u been the owner of olive garden and what are you doing in china?? A rapid question by me.

He just smiled and as he was about to talked. Our breakfast comes and then he said, lets eat first and I will answer all your questions. I smiled cutely coz i am also hungry after my my shoot.

We eat and then he answered my questions earlier.

NICKHUN POV

Early autumn morning, in november and I got out of my new penthouse. I decide to run and go for breakfast after on my restaurant. It's about 20mins so it will be a good exercise for me.

AS I RUN, i take note of the surrounding as this would be my place for awhile because 2Pm comeback was successful and we decided to have some break for awhile and i have also some schedule in thailand and Japan after a month. So i hop on the airplaine and chose to. Come here in the Olive Garden branch to see the improvement and plan for an expansion in other province. I've been enjoying my time focusing on the restaurant business.

Nearing my restaurant, i went to the corner table so that i couldnt attract any attention as they might know me. So I was in my tab and airpods when i heard someone said Hi and I looked up. I SAW HER, the woman who have been in my dreams for quite awhile but i only just admitted to myself yesterday. SONG QIAN was smiling at me and smiled back, said Hi and motioned for her to sit as i get the chair. She was seated and i called lou and ordered American breakfast as I have a mocha frappucino now.

She was still beautiful even with light make up. Those eyes were still wonderful to look at and the hair, it looks elegant and chic. So. Victoria sshi already grew up to be a fierce and strong woman after all. Looking at her makes me think, why did i messed it up last time. Why? After awhile, i felt that she was about to ask something and then she asked it but before i get to answer. Our breakfast came ans i just said to her, lets talk after we eat. Okay? I asked and then she smiled and eat her breakfast.