Chapter 11

Nickhun POV

I can't let her go yet. That is why i suggested to sleep together. I mean, i respect her so much and i am really willing to wait because for Song Qian, she is now my forever.

I went to her room and i love how comfortable and clean it was. I saw here walking out on the bathroom and saw her on night clothes.

I mean she is so sexy, i mean so HOT. Omg! Why I even suggested this set up, can i be able to control myself? "you can because you love her" my inner self is talking and then i went to the other side of the bed and she also went to the other side.

We turned face to face with each other and then i cupped her face.

" goodnight qian, i am happy to be sleeping right next to you" i said and kiss her sweetly.

"goodnight to khun, i love you" qian answered.

I hugged her " i love you too, qian" i answered. I hold her tightly whilst thanking God for this wonderful 2 days and what "FATE" brought us back together.

We sleep soundly together.

0600H

I watched the clock on the bedside table. I'm still holding on qian and watched her smiling on her sleep.

" I hope you will have good dreams from now on" I silently said while watching her.

I removed her from my arms and getting ready to go out in her bedroom to prepare some breakfast. Last night, she said that she will have an early drama shooting at 9am. My flight is at 9:30am to qingdao.

I cooked for us breakfast. I went to her fridge, cook some omelette, french toast and cut some fruits. I brewed my own coffee on the coffeemaker. I set the table and went inside the room.

Oh, qian. What a pretty face as always. I smiled to myself. I touched her hair, cupped her face and kissed her on the lips.

"good morning, sleepy head" i said after the kiss, and i saw the little movement of her eyes, little startled due to my actions but then i got caught up when She embraced me and said "khunnie, good morning! Its so nice to wake up looking at your handsome face"

Because she was very cute. I lifted her up on the bed and transfer her to the dining table where the breakfast was waiting.

" Wow, you made this for me" qian said happily.

" yes, and eat with gusto. You will be busy today so take care of yourself for me" I nagged at her.

" okay, babe. I will eat this with gusto
Thank you and you are the best." she cheered.

We ate the breakfast and said goodbye to each other.

" i'm going home now to get ready for my flight at 9:30am"i informed her.

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back "don't be sad, it's just 2 days! I will meet you afer this business trip. I'll text you about my arrival and call as much as i can".She nodded.

" be careful and stay safe, khunnie! I will miss you here" qian admitted.

" you too, ill miss you like this, hugging you (i hugged her like we are dancing), teasing you ( i pinch lightly her nose) and doing this; I kissed her passionately like i am imprinting myself on her and felt satisfied.

SONG QIAN POV

I miss him right now. Ottoke.. Sleeping beside him last night brought me to paradise and contentment. I really love him. admitting to myself as always.

I'm trying to get to work and I am waiting for my manager. I need to tell her about khun so that she will support in anything we do because we decided both to keep this relationship a secret for now, with only mine and his close friends know.

Today, my schedule is pack with drama shootings and photoshoots,just like before i was so focus on work but now i have someone to think about too. NICKHUN, my prince has finally come to me.

Nickhun texted me awhile ago
" hi, qian. I'm here now in qingdao. See you in 2 days. Love you.

I am blushing again reading his text. I replied
" khunnie, love you too! See you in 2 days. Stay safe there"

So my day went well after that and my manager fen was secretly observing me.

After the pack up. i went back to the house to rest for awhile then when were at home. She asked me,

"qian, i feel like you are hiding something from me"

" yes, i need to tell you something but pls hear and understand me completely, fen! Aside from being a manager, i look up to you as a sister and a friend" i told her.

"okay, don't worry! I'll understand" fen told me.

" i have a boyfriend now! I met him 2 days ago and we are now official"

My manager shock face has welcomed me during my confession. She was a little confuse, relieve and happy at the same time for me. As i notice her reactions. She collected herself and ask,

"do i know this person? Does he work in the entertainment business, actor, singer or just a regular guy. I know that you haven't been out really for 3 years after yang yang so is it him? Did you got back together with him? She inquired.

" no, its not yang yang. This man came back to my life unexpectedly. Like fate" i said and smiled brightly.

" so who is he then" fen asked again

"its nickhun from 2pm" i admitted " do you remember the variety show that i went in Korea, about a fake marriage thing and i thought i would just be doing it for my members and for our group but it blew out in proportion and become a hit. i was recognised globally because of that, even here in China. We are both popular and we have so many fans dubbed #khuntoria" i explained to her

" its him, my so called fake husband is my boyfriend now" i told her and waited for her response.