falling for harry styles

------------------------------------------------------

You watched as harry walked through the crowd of people you felt a smile creep across your face . You had fallen for harry in just 2 seconds .

--------------------------------------------------

Next day :

You woke up to the sound of your mother calling your name " MARY ,MARY "

You sighed and got out of bed head pounding you saw the alarm clock it read 11am

You quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs " mum I'm so late "

"Well eat breakfast can't go out with out it " she snapped . You sighed and grabbed a slice of toast and a apple "bye mum ! " " Bye sweetie " she smiled and waved at you.

As you walked out the door you notice eleanor and louis kissing in his car you coughed eleanor quickly jumped and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw you " thanks God its you I thought it was mum" you let out a giggle then saw louis face he looked at you like you took his sweets away from him " babe tell her what harry said " he mumbled to eleanor.

Eleanor sighed " mary harry said to give you " she handed you a pice of paper with his number on " don't be mad but I gave him yours aswell I think he likes you " you blushed and said I'm not mad I hardly know him and .... " Before you could reply eleanor grapped your hand and sat you in the back seat " shhh mum will hear you louis babe drive her to college we can. Chat on the way " you sighed " ok fine but don't ask me any more about harry I know nothing louis spill about him please " louis looked at you for a second before driving " what do you wanna know ?" Eleanor looked at you " mary why don't you ask harry when you see him tonight" " WHAT I'm not seeing him tonight did he ask to see me tonight " eleanor and louis exchange glances before louis said " yhh he wants to meet you tonight come on he likes you I think ? " .

You arrived at college and waved to them both before entering the buliding.

-----------------------------------------

As you walked home your phone buzzed. It was a text from harry. You smiled it read :

Hey , is it ok if I pick you up at 7pm can't wait to see you hopefully in something sexy harry x you laughed and replyied : hi 7pm is fine and you wish I wear what I want mary x

END OF CHAPTER 1

Please comment you feedback would love to hear your thoughts and sorry its short will write more soon. :) - mary