its all my fault

Thanks for reading here's the next part ......

---------------------------------

MARYS POV

"Eleanor pass back my phone" Eleanor laughed

"Nooooooo catch niall " niall watched your phone drop to the floor "niall can you catch at all??" You smirked and grabbed your phone there was a text you knew who it was from.

"No need to be rude eleanor I'm going to get more food " eleanor looked over at you "does he not relise we are in the kitchen" you both giggled just then eleanor phone rang you could tell it was louis she walked out the room. You decided to read your text

Harry: have not seen you in over a week how's the new telly ? Miss you Hxx

You blushed and replyied

Me : the tellys good why don't we do something tonite miss you more styles Mxxx

You put your phone away and started making lunch "NIALL FOODS READY" niall ran in grabbed all the sandwiches and sat at the table eating them one by one "hungry niall?" Niall looked at you " yes I've only had two breakfast today normal have three . " Your mouth was hung open when your phone vibrated it was a text frrom harry .

Harry: sounds goood what time shall I pick you up ??? And make sure your wearing a nice dress going some where speacial. Hxxxxx

You grinned " who's that from and is there anymore snadwiches" yourolled your eyes and pointed to the bread " its harry and shouldn't you be at the studios with the other boys ?? " Niall leaped of his chair "what time is it ?? " 1:30 " he ran ou the door shouting "cya later"

You replyied to harry

Me: oh really might wear my pancake runied one that cost over £300 or maybe just show up in jeans ?? Not sure about a time how about 7 ??? M xxxxx p.s I where what I want styles !!

You made your self some lunch cutting up the sandwich and going up stairs your phone pinged in you pocket you smirked and read it

Harry: pancake one sounds good ? You look beautiful in anything I will be waiting at 7 for you Hxxxxxx p.s no jeans

You rolled your eyes and replyied

Me: cya then and I don't want to see you in jeans bye mxxxxxxxxx

You ate your sandwich and went in the bath

---------------------------------------------------

You walked down the stairs wearing a short black knee length dress with navy blue heels ( you stole from eleanor) your hair was down and straight you grabbed your navy blue coat and walked in the living room to say goodbye to your mum and eleanor "bye guys not sure if I'll be home tonite will text " eleanor smiled " my shoes I see have fun don't you dare ruin them" your mum rolled her eyes " girls shh eastenders is on have fun darling sned my love to harry love ya " you kissed your mum on the cheek " love ya too " you opened the front door hearing harry beep his horn.

He opened the door for you " thank you styles " he grinned " my pleasure calder " he kissed you on the cheek before driving. Waiting for the lights to change harry started singing "your hands feet in mine like it made just for me but beare this in mind it was ment to be " he sung perfectly just as the lights turned green a car came crashing towards our car you heard screams then it went black ...........................................

HARRYS POV

You woke up confused what had just happened your mum and louis was next to you " what happened" your mum looked at you " you and mary where in a car acciedent " your head was pounding " where's mary. ?? Is she ok alive even ? " Louis sighed " mate she's in a coma she got the fulll impactt of the other car they say she may have aminesa I'm so sorry " you felt sick " its all my fault " tears streamed down your face " can I go see her " louis nodded " I'll take you once the doctor checks over you" sighing you nodded.

" You seem fine mr styles just your lady freind huh" you looked at him " can I go see her know? " The doctor smiled "of course tho I'm sure your family have told you that she's in a coma " you nodded " right well apart from a broken leg your fine you probs be home by tomro " you nodded " I wheel you in a wheel chair to her " you nodded " thanks " .

You wheeled your self into her room her mum and eleanor sat beside her tears in there eyes "I'm so sorry its all my fault" mrs calder and eleanor shook there heads " don't be so stupiid harry the car was comiing towards you its not your fault don't ever think that " eleanor nodded " she's right all we can do is wait for her to wake up " tears streamed down your face " can I be alone with her for a mintue they both nodded and left the room you wheeled over to her she had a scar across her forehead where they operated earlier tear fell down your cheeks you held her hand it had a drip in it you cradled her hand " I love you mary please be ok " you leaned over and kissed her forehead she looked so peaceful her hair still straight she looked so pretty you started singing " your hand fits in mine like its mde just for me but bare this is mind it was ment to be and I'm joining up the dots with the feckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me I know you never love the crinckles by your eyes when you smile you never loved your stomach of your thighs the dimples on your back at the bottom of your spine I won't llet these little things slip out of my mind but if I do its you yh its you they add up to and I'm in love with you and all these little things" you broke down in tears as you sung as you finshed the chours her machine started bleeping your shouted " I need a doctor hurry" just then four doctors came in and started pumping at her body she was not responding " sir I'm going tohave to ask you to leave " you just stared at her body as they tried to save her you nodded " is she going to be ok please get her better " " we are trying but you have to leave" you wheeled out the door crying and praying she would surive................

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 sorry its short but I bet you never thought that was gunna happen comment and vote !!! -mary