Happy birthday harry

Thanks for reading here is the next chapter

------------------------------------------

"I love the smell of my mums cooking" you grinned at mary who was laying next to you everything had been perfect last night was amazing . Mary yawned and got out of bed "well instead of smelling it let's go eat some?" You laughed "of course after you sexy" she blushed she looked so cute when she blushed her cheeks would turn red but fade after a matter of seconds her blue eyes shining like diamonds she looked beautiful in her night dress she grabbed her clothes and wemt in the bath rooom .

"You can get changed in here " you pulled on a pair of jeans and t-shirt "as part of my birthday treat" she walked out of the bathroom wearing leather type leggings a white tank top and leather jacket "you had your birthday treat last night " you smiled your green eyes sparking as you rembered last night

**FLASHBACK****

"Wow that was amazing " you grinned laying next to mary she blushed "well happy birthday " you laughed "its not my birthday for another 5mintues " you kissed her lips she was so perfect .

"Your hand fits in mine like it was made just for me but bare this mind it was ment to be and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me ...." You sang to her while her eye lids closed and she smiled

**END OF FLASHBACK **

She pulled her hair up into a ponytail laughing as you stood behind her kissing her neck she turned around putting her arms around your neck "thank you harry" you looked at her confused "for what?" Tears fell down her cheeks "foooor saving me .... The day of the crash you jumped infront but it was too late the car had ....." You put your finger on her lips wiping away her tears . Tears started forming in your eyes "don't shhh you know I would do anything for you I love you with every heartbeat if I could have been in that hostipal bed instead of you then I would of been to see the pain you go through daily breaks my heart pice by piece I love you mary and always will " she smiled "I love you so much harry" she leaned in and kissed your lips both of you Smileing widely.

You pulled on a t_shirt and jeans "know where's my presents" she laughed "well its only a little something and since we are alone I can give it to you" she blushed and handed you a wrapped up present you ripped open it and found two shirts jack wills jumper and aftershave raphl lauren . You smiled "thanks babe" you kissed her cheek she smiled "glad you liked it " you pulled your t-shirt off and pulled on one of the shirts mary had brought you .

"HARRY MARY BREAKFAST'" you and mary walked down the stairs "smells good anne " mary sat down next to you and your mother poured out orange juice "ok who wants bacon " you and mary put your hands up .

After breakfast was finshed you opened all your cards and presents.

"Thanks mum for the new clothes " you hugged your mum smiling she hugged you.

You had recived so many diffent gifts aftershave , a watch , clothes but the best present was having mary next to you for the rest of your life you loved her so much .

You watched her as she did her make up she was wearing a white dress ( see picture) whilst I was ready in a tux your party was balltype prom every one was in a tux and girls in dresses she looked amazing pulling on her nude heels she smiled "ready?" She nodded and you toolk her hand handing her a a box it had the most amazing bracelett inside it had gold and blue stones all around she hugged you and you put on her wrist it looked perfect onn her . "Its beautful thank you " she kissed your lips .

You kissed her back passiontely she pulled away smiling "you will have to wait birthday boy know let's go " . You smirked your brain picturing thoughts of tonight shaking your head you and her walked down stairs. Your mum was at the hairdressers and then was picking up gemma from the airport you couldn't wait for mary to meet her and for gemma to meet mary . "Well we have about an hour what shall we do? " She looked at you with puppy dog eyes before replying "how about a dvd ?" You rolled your eyes "no chick flick" she pounted her lips looking at you with sad eyes you felt gulity in away sighing "fine but not mean girls"