the day after the perfect night

Hope you enjoyed chapter 4 here is chapter 5 enjoy and comment thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up head on harrys chest snuggled up to him he was sleeping his breathing muffled and he looked like an angel. You smiled runing your hand up and down his chest as he woke up he grinned " morning beautiful " his lips brushed agaist yours .

" Morning curly " he laughed "you look cute when your asleep " you grinned . You got up from the bed and went into the shower, moments later harry came into the bath room lucky for you the shower curtain was over.

HARRY POV

"No need to pull the curtain over just brushing my teeth" you smirked you could tell you she was aswell . You started brushing your teeth when she came out of the shower looking gorgous her tanned skin smelling of strawberry showergel you finshed brushing your teeth while she towel dried her hair . "Got a spare tooth brush" she asked questionably. You nodded " yh in the cupboard " you pointed to the cupboard above the sink " right well I'm going to go in the shower then. We can go out for breakfast yh " you watched as she blushed "sure " she walked out of the bathroom .

You went into the shower you heard your phone ringing sighing you grapped your towel and ran into the bedroom . Mary looked up from looking for clothes " you need clothes danille might have some want me to go ask ? " She blushed and nodded . She looked cute when she blushed , God he loved her . You rang danille explained the no clothes situation she came over bringing a pair of jeans and black top "sorry I didn't plan on staying thanks for the clothes " mary looked quite thankful " aww no probs return them whenever cya later harry " she waved goodbye .

Mary went upstairs to get changed . You decided to ring louis

Phone call:

Me: hey lou what you doing this evening ?

Louis: hey hazza I was going to ring you I'm not got aanythiing planned eleanor is stayiing in

Me : ahh cool wanna catch a movie with naill and I

Louis : yh text me the details chat later bye

.

Me ; bye

You hunged up the phone just as mary walked in " ready for breakfast " she. Nodded you grabed your coat and both of you walked out the door.

"Where we going for breakfast " she asked frowing at the road you laughed "macdolnalds finest breakfast" . As you enetered macdonalds you noticed a few girls gasp at the sight of you . You smirked over at them waving they looked gobsmacked "hey ladies " you winked at them mary just looked at you laughing.

"What do ya wanna eat " you asked as she looked at the offers " ermm I'll have the bacon and sausage mc muffin what you gunna have" she asked you looked at the menu "I'll have the same " she nodded " hey may I take your order sir " you smiled " yh can I have two bacon and sausage mcmuffins and two coffees " the lady smiled " sure that will be £7:29 please " you goyour card out and paid ingoring marys pleas to pay her part. As soon as your food arrived you took marys hand and walked out to the car.

It was quite on the ride home you were both eating. As you drove outside her house you could see she was disapionted to leave you. You sighed and stared at mary she looked at you and smiled " well thanks for last night and this morning had a great time " she blushed you nodded " no probs I'll do anything for you beautiful" you leaned over to her brushing your lips onto hers she put her hands through your hair . You loved it when she did that . She pulled away suddenly "I'll see you. Later maybe " you sighed " going out with the lads tonite but why don't I take us out tomro " you could she looked abit disapiontment she got out the car waving to you just as you drove off back home.

--------------------------------------------

You got out the shower and started getting ready your phone rang

Phone convo ;

Me : hey duude what time is the film on?

Louis : change of plan going out with eleanor and her family for her mums birthday sorry

Me : aww ok mary never told me about that ?

Louis : she got in massive trouble after staying at yours her mum was furouis her phone was taken off her

Me : awww shit pass on a message tell her to meet me afterwards feel really bad when can I speak to her ??

Louis : not sure but where shall I tell her to meet you??

Me: ermm at the park for 9pm thanks got to go bye

Louis bye

---------------------------

MARYS POV

You waved goodbye to harry sighing as you walked into the house . Your mum and nan where watching tv you went inside "hey mum , hey nan " you hugged them both grinning ""hey had fun last night did ya " your nan wiinked your mum laughiing "haha nothing happend his so romantic tho " you blushed "mum happy birthday" you handed her your gift it was chanel perfume . She opened it " wow thanks darling " she hugged you and started srpaying it " glad you like it " .

As you got ready to go out for your mums birthday you overheard louis talking to harry saying something about you being grouned you frowned and walked into the bathroom to do your make up. There was a knock on the door "come in " louis walked in " why did you tell harry I was grounded " you said looking furious louis sighed " oh ermm you heard well ahem I wanted your mum to have a great party plus I had a surpise for her and didn't want harry to know so that's why sorry " you laughed " ok werid but cool what's the surpise ? " Louis smiled " I'm going to ask your sister to marry me don't tell her tho " you looked shocked " WOW awwwwww so romantic " you hugged louis and went to go get changed .

Sorry too long to write been ill all week hope you like next part will be soon leave your comments :)