tour and girlfreinds

Thanks for reading here is chapter 10 the story is going to get better please VOTE and COMMENT !!

You made your way to the tour bus your mind kept going through the last words you said to her you fought back the tears sighing you climed the stairs of the bus.

"Hey haz you ok louis told us about mary how is eleanor and her mum "

You looked at liam sighing "hey liam I could be better she's not woken up yet and they are coping the best way they can as soon as the tour is done I straight back there to her"

Liam nodded and gave you a hug "I'm here for you ok"

Louis came on the bus beaming " HARRY SHES AWAKE"

You turned around looked at louis "WHAT??? "

Before you could protest and get of the bus paul came on the bus "look this tour has to go on its only 2weeks after you can see mary as much as you wish we need to promte this album" you looked at paul sighing you went and sat by the window as the bus drove of louis came and sat beside you.

"How can I just leave her what if she thinks I left her and am never coming back (tears fell down your face) she may not survive I mean you saw her laying there what if she don't rember me I know we only met 2weeks before the accident but the moment I saw her at my cousins party the moment grace showed me mary I feel for her ...." Louis smiled " she will rember you and by what eleanor has told me she is fine tho she kept asking about some envelop " your body froze "she read the note ?" Louis nodded "yep and she can't wait till she gets out of there I mean not many boyfreinds would do that express there feeling like you said you only met her 2weeks before "

"Do you know how I felt seeing her laying there if I was just looking at the road instead of her " you looked around the tour bus there was zayn a sleep on one of the sofas liam and niall where making sandwiches "wanna play xbox ? " Niall came over you nodded smirking "of course but let me ring eleanor first " niall nodded "ok I'll set up "

You pulled your phone out looking at the screen saver it was the picture of the night at kara birthday mary was smiling and you where aswell she looked so happy sighing you dialled elanors number .

Eleanor: hello?

Harry: hey its harry louis told me she awake

Eleanor : hello .... H....

The phone hunged up great she must not have any singal

You raced over to the sofa and started playing the xbox .

--------------------------------

2hoours later

"Yes horan I won woohooo !! "

Niall whined " no fair you cheated like 6 times styles"

You laughed "ok what ever you say horan"

Your phone vibrated with a text it was from mary your heart started beating fast and your face went white niall looked at you "who's the text from dude u ok " you looked up at naill "itsfrom mary" niall looked over at louis who had over heard "dude check what she wrote" you sighed and nodded "ok I will "

You read the text :

Harry thank you so much for staying with me the whole time I owe you a lot and even tho I was in a coma I still heard the songs you sang me and as soon as I am well enough I will be going to see you on tour thank you for the letter I will keep it forever if I don't make it I want you to know I love you and I will make it and don't you ever think the accident is your fault you have my heart forever -mary