mr romantic

Thank you everyone who has read my story so far as you can see I have chanhe the story picture some of you will know that I have chosen a cast if not check as the celebrity I have chosen to be mary is acturally the same girl in the picture (I got it from google) anyways here is the next chapter :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marys pov

You watched harry get into louis car you missed him you could not bare him seeing you like he did just lying there you felt tears fall down your cheeks you wiped them away just before your mum shouted "MARY GO WAKE UP YOUR SISTER" sighing you walked up the stairs and knocked on eleanors door you needed to speak to her.

"Hello??" You opened the door she was sat up on her bed painting her nials you smiled "can we talk for a second " she nodded " yeah shut the door and come sit" you shut the door and made your way to her bed .

"I just want to ask about harry and when I was in hospital what he did ? " Eleanor looked at you and stopped painting her nails " mary trust me he was amazing he stayed by your side every single time the first time you woke up I made him go in his shower and changed after when he found out you had passed out again he rushed there to be by your side and he begged paul to porspen the tour untill you where well but they couldn't the fans ......" You interuped her " I know all that what I don't understand is why I can not rember the accident not clearly and everytime I think of it my heart breaks knowing he was going to risk his carrer for me " eleanor nodded "well you need to talk to him about it louis is taking me out tonite maybe harry and you should aswell let me text louis let him know he will help "

"Ok but harry said they had a major meeting " eleanor smirked " well louis always answers my texts " you giggled " ok and eleanor thanks for the advice let me know what he says oh and mum said breakfast is ready" eleanor gave you a hug "I'm always here for you sis I will chat to harry aswell ok" you nodded and walked out her room.

"MUM SHES AWAKE" you shouted down to your mum

You walked in to the bathroom thoughts whirling through your mind you went in the shower as you washed your hair you heard. The door downstairs you finshed in the shower and walked to your room wrapping the towel around your body you heard your mum laughing a smile spread across your face maybe harry was back .

You towel dried your hair and put it up in a messy bun and put on skinny jeans black with blue jumper and white converse you ran down the stairs when your phoned buzzed it was from louis

Eleanor told me the situation and harry and I have spoken be ready in 2hour louis x

You walked into the living room replying to louis

Well can I ask why 2hours ? Mary x

With in seconds he replyied

Its a surpise between me and eleanor harry has no clue either louis x

You sighed and went to get changed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2hours later

You walked down the stairs your hair down and curly you was wearing navy blue maxi dress with diamond earings and necklace you made the effort and eleanor did help you could not wait to see harry you walked out the door into the limo that louis had planned you decided to text harry

Miss you on my way louis and eleanor best have made the effort mary xxx

With in minutes harry replyied