the party part 1

---------------------------------------------

As you hanged up the phone you heard footstep leading to your room

You got of your bed "can I come in " a sweet posh voice said you rolled your eyes

"Hey grandma sure doors open " you took a glance around your room everything looke normal clothes away , tv polished and floor hovered . Your mum must of tidy up at some point last night . You sighed and opened your bedroom door " hey grandma " you gave her a hug.

" Hi sweetie your mum and sister tell me you got a new boyfreind huh " you blushed

" His not my boyfreind yet we only been on one date jhezze eleanor is winding you up " your grandma looked disapointed " darling his in a band and your in the papers with him to me you guys are ok " you laughed ok grandma anything else you wanna know or did you just come up here to ask about harry ?? " She thought for a moment just as she was about to reply

Eleanor ran up the stairs " OMG MARY your going as harry plus 1 tonite you never saiid " you looked at her " YESSS I know noot sure what to wear help me eleanor please"

Your grandma shrugged her shoulders and went down stairs muttering " I never understood you girls and parties" "yh yh we know " you both said .

----------------------------------------

You and eleanor both ran into your room. " Ok so not the red one his seen you in that already how about the short black one " you sighed " no makes me look fat I have nothing " eleanor took one last look in your closet " ok well we are the same size let's look at mine " you nodded.

As you walked over to eleanor room the doorbell rang "grandma the door " you shouted " yyyes yes I heard it not that old ya know " you and eleanor paused and try to listen all you heard mumbling before your grandma shouted " MARY its your fella " you blushed "do I look ok ?? " Eleanor nodded.

You ran down the stairs to see harry sitting on your sofa in between your mum and nan" hey calder I need to talk to you about tonight " you nodded and grapped his hand and you both ran up stairs into your bedroom " ok what is it " harry layed on your bed " well zayn party starts at 9pm so I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me again " you smiled " sure I would love to " harry smiled " good look under the bed " you grinned and looked under your bed and there was a big white box with blue ribbion you opened the box gently revaling a dark purple floor lenth dress with diemonate it was stunning. On top of the dress was the most perfect matching shoes you looked up at harry " this is stunning" he smirked " glad you like it tho its not a stunning as you " he leaned over cupping your cheeks with his hands and your lips brushed agaist yours . He pulled away smiling " ilove you calder" you laughed "I love you to styles " you leaned in to kissing him again pulling your hands through is curly hair as he put his hands on your waist .

You pulled away sitting on his lap both of you looking at the dress layed on your bed harrys phone buzzed he sighed " its my mum won't be a second " you nodded kissing his cheek and getting of his lap whilst he answered the phone call. You decided to start on your hair you decided to pin it up in a ballelira bun when you had finshed your. Hair harry had fineshed tallking to his mum " your hair looks nice like that " you smiled "thanks" you decided to put on some makeup whilst you were harry got changed into a tux that hhd brought with with him .

You watched as harry stripped off showing his abbs he caught you looking "you can touchthem ya know" you smiled " not yet styles " he laughed you finshed applying blusher " you know you don't need makeup your beautiful with out it" you smiled " yh yh still need to And go downstairs I need to get changed " he sighed " ok I'm going but give me a kiss before I do" you rolled your eyes and kissed him on the cheek he laughed and walked out the door ready for you to get changed.

You slipped on your dress and heels and checked yourself out in the mirror you looked stunning. You walked down the stairs smiling as harry was at the bottom he took your hand aand kissed it " you lookstunning " you blushed aand took his hand going into the living to show everyone eleanor and louis where ready she was wearing a read floor lengh dress strapless hair in a plait to the side with matching shoes louis was waering a matching tux as harry as you walked into the living room your nan and mum looked up " wow you two make the perfect couple" your mum smiled " you loook stunning " your nan nodded " thanks for letting me date your daughter ms calder I am very honured " harry spoke " nobody could be more perfect for her then you " she smiled at you both harry squessed your hand as you said your goodbyes and went out the door getting ready for the party !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party

As you and harry entered the ball room you saw loads of different couples dancing you notice. Zayn with perrie on thdance floor perrie was wearing a dark blue floor lengh dress hair down and curly you and harry both waved as they came overr " hey mary " perrie smiled and kissed you on the cheek you smiled " hey perrie you look stunning" she laughed " you looke very beautfuil yourslef harry how are you?" Harry smiled " imgood thanks zayn happy birthday this is from us both" harry handed over a card and present you nodded " happy birthday zayn you hugged him " cheers guys me and perrie have to go chat to to other cya soon for drinks yh first drink on me " you both nodded " cya later bro harry smiled.

---------------------------------------

More coming soon. Hope you like