letters and secrets

Thanks for reading my so far hope you enjoy next part

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the taxi stopped outside harrys house you told the driver to wait and you'll be back he nodded and you ran to the door rembering harry told you that morning that there was a key under the pot at the door you lifted it up found the key and opened the door with shaky hands .

Your heart beating fast you ran up to harrys room grabbing your suitcase and stuffing your clothes and make up you changed out of your dress into skinny jeans and a knitted jumper pulling your hair up into a pony you ran down the stairs opening the door when you saw harry he was paying the taxi and walked straighed up to the door putting his arm around you his eyes red from crying tears fell down his face you looked at him "harry I have to go" he nodded "let me explain then if you still want to go then I won't stop you but if you want to stay then we can do what ever you want please just hear me out".

You starred into his green eyes nodding and walking back inside harry followed "let's go to my room that way there is no diserpution " you walked up the stairs to his room. You sat on his bed "explain then?" He sat beside you "ok well what gemma said was right I caught kate sleeping with oscar but that was before the band this was over a year ago and yeah I hate both their guts but looking back and mine and hers relashionship I knew she wasn't the one but then I meet you and from the minute I saw you it just suddenly clicked your the love of my life and if you still want to leave they I understand" tears feel down his cheeks you felt tear appearing out of nowhere " harry ... I love you " he smiled putting his arms around you whispering in your ear " I love you mary " you smiled and put your arms around his neck while he leaned in for a kiss your lips brushed agiast his this was perfect.

---------------------------------------------

You and harry layed next to each other his arm around your naked body he kissed your forehead "mum and gemma will be back soon" you nodded "ok " you snuggled up too harry your head in his chest as you closed your eyes harry moving his fingers up and down your back sending tingles through your body he whsipered in your ear "goodnight babe this has been the best birthday other then the fight of course" you laughed "about the fight will you promise me something " harry looked at you confused "anything" you sighed "promise me that if you ever see kate again thhat you tell her you can't be anything more then freinds I know girls like her fake she's only being nice cos your famous" harry breathed out deeply "look she's just a freind and always will be you have my word" you kissed his lips " I trust you" .

The sun streamed through harrys curtains you woke up to find harry gone you sat up pulled the cover around your body and went in the shower the hot water woke you up and you rembered last night you walked back into the bedroom your hair wet and the towel tightly around your body . You tied your hair up and pulled on your underware when you heard vibrating you looked around the room to find harrys phone charging but somebody had texted him you rembered the words you said to him last night a lump rose in your throat what if its from kate you shrugged of all the thoughts and pulled on skinny jeans and a jumper harrys ringtone errupted your thoughts you glanced at the door and picked up his phone her name flashed on the screen.

You ingored the call and grabbed his phone and walked down the stairs harry was on the house phone you glaced at him handing him his phone he finshed on the phone and smiled at you "morning beautiful " you smiled "morning your phone was ringing and I think you got a text" he nodded and glaced at his phone frowning "its kate what does she want wait a second babe let me ring her " you nodded "put her on loud speaker I know you just want to be freinds but I reckon she wants more" harry sighed "babe trust me I love you not her" you breathed out a sigh of relief when his phone rang he sighed "ok here goes" he pressed the loud speaker button and you stood there listening.