kisses and goodbyes

Thanks to everyone who has read so far this is NOT the last chapter I have been busy and still am but here it is

---------------------------------------------------------

*FLASHBACK*

HARRYS POV

You toweled dried your hair pulling a pair of jeans and a white top on you grabbed your car keys you couldn't bare leaving mary there the word she last said still remanied in your mind.

She looked so vauraable and delicate , tears started to form around your eyes you opened the front door you heard buzzing someone was ringing you. You answered

Harry: hello

Louis: where are you something happened to mary hurry

Harry: I'm on my way

You said your goodbyes and ran to the car praying she was ok. you speeded to the hospital , as you arrived you saw paramedics inside her room tears streamed down your face she looked like she was asleep . You felt someone put an arm around you hugging you more tears formed and fell like rain you looked up to see kara marys mum she looked just as heartbroken you could feel your heart shattering .

You both sat outside , louis had taken eleanor for a walk she was in uttershock all I could think or do was pray . What felt like days waiting turned out to be hours when a doctor came and told us the news "she's pulling through she had a a mild anmesia attack she's not woken up yet but we can't tell if she will recover her memory fully untill then " you breathed a sigh of relief "can I see her ?" The doctor said "one at a time " you nodded and stood up kara smiled "you go first make sure she knows your ...tthhere "she broke down in tears . You nodded "of course" .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2days later

You watched as she still had not woken up it had seemed like months since he saw her beautfuil blue eyes she still looked stunning eleanor had brushed her hair and it was down her blonde streaks shinned in the sunlight of the hospital window her face was straight as if she was just sleeping so peaceful why had she not woken up? Thought ran through his mind 'knock ,knock' you looked up at the door as it swung open you saw the doctor "Hi mr styles as she has not woken up yet we need to do some more tests know when we have a nurse avaible we will let you know in the meantime why don't you go and rest" your face fell "I can't leave her again I'll wait untill she has to go for the tests then go and sleep for abit" the doctot nodded "also just to say if she does not wake up by tonight we will consider surgey which could either fasten her waking up or it could kill her we will have to ask her mother permisson first of course" tears streamed down your face " you mean to say that she could die any time and you think I'm letting her go I will never say goodbye not yet please" the doctor sighed "I understand I'LL leave u alone know" he exticted the room.

You sat and watched mary for awhile after thoughts going through your mind you could not get it out of your head would fate really destory there love for each other?

You started to sing :

Said I'd never leave her cause her hands fit like my t-shirt,

Tongue-tied over three words, cursed.

Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt,

Body's intertwined with her lips

Now she's feeling so low since she went solo

Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo

And it's no joke to me

So can we do it all over again?