9 Years Later...

Ochako Uraraka is 15, and in her first year in UA. She was lucky enough to get into the prestigious class 1A. Sitting next to her classmate, Izuku Midoriya, they talked about the sights they had seen in Britain. Currently, they were flying over Siberia, but the air inside the jet was stuffy. Their winter gear was stowed away inside their luggage, and all of the class believed they were safe.

They were definitely wrong as a missile, from one of the mountains they flew over, struck the left wing. Spiraling out of control, many of the students flew throughout the cabin. Those who were seatbelted helped those who weren't... until it crashed.

Ochako had been knocked out by the impact, but awoke 10 minutes later. Stumbling to her feet, she found herself alone in the wreckage. Nobody was in sight. The snow gently drifted through the tears in the aircraft's hull, and the cold brought her to her senses much faster. Shivering, she searched for her luggage, found it, and rummaged for winter clothes. Putting on a pink jacket lined with wool, she checked her phone charge. 95%. Perfect, she has enough charge to try a call.

However, what she didn't know was that a villain was observing her. They thought she was dead, but now that she was up and about, the team that stayed back to scavenge supplies would take advantage of this.

Unsuccessful in her attempts to call her friends, she headed out into the woods. However, Uraraka felt that she was not alone. As if there were eyes on the back of her head. Looking around, she noticed figures in the trees. In response, she started to pick up the pace. Seeing smoke in the distance, she figured that there were people that could help. However, when she heard people running at her, she bolted. Fear dictated her movement, the cold air biting at her lungs. She used her quirk to make herself weightless, and go even faster. Faster. A soft hum filled the air, but she couldn't focus. Adrenaline sharpened every thought, making the irrational, rational, and vice versa. I need to hide. These are the villains that shot down our plane. Darting in between the trees, she hid behind one, breathing raggedly. Catching her breath she attuned herself to the environment. The crunch of snow beneath boots, the rustling of branches from disturbed birds, the lullaby hanging within the air. Wait, someone is singing?

"Found you!" The villain grabbed at her, pulling her up and threatening her with a knife. "We're going to have fu..." His voice paused, and his body froze up. She could feel the tear of her flesh as the knife stabbed her torso. Her blood ran down the jacket towards the ground. This was the chance to break free from his grip. After she did, he fell to his knees, then to the ground, with a hatchet buried into the back of his skull. What the fuck is going on?! The singing got louder, and she could hear screams from the other villains in pursuit. Looking around the tree back at them, she found that one by one, the villains fell to attacks from thrown hatchets and arrows. Horrified, she leaned back against the tree, holding her breath. Closing her eyes, she hoped that whatever did this wouldn't come for her... but the music became louder, and louder... then stopped. Opening her eyes, she found a slender woman, with long black hair, taller than Shoji, wearing a paper mache rabbit mask, with a black veil draping over the back of her mask. She wore a sweater and a patchwork blue skirt over long pants. The most astonishing thing to Uraraka is that she clearly lived here barefoot. How has she not had frostbite yet?! She found her eyelids heavy, realizing the adrenaline wore off, and that her wound had taken its toll. Uraraka gave into the exhaustion.

Anna looked at the child curiously. She was dressed in pink, afraid, and injured... just like she used to be. Motherly instincts told her to take care of them, that they needed her. And she couldn't refuse that. Isolation took its toll on Anna's mind, but right now, a girl needed help. Carrying the girl over her shoulder, Anna brought her little Pion home.

Observing the Huntress taking Uraraka, Shota Aizawa, who had evaded capture, followed the both of them. She's not a villain, but she's still unknown. I can't trust her alone with a student... especially after that display.