Goodbye, Japan

Aizawa was patrolling. It was one of the two nights where he could live up to the hero part of his career. The dark alleyways and living city were his element, far more than the classroom. But, his experiences made him crucial as a teacher, so that was where he stayed. However, he heard a lullaby and knew who exactly who it was. His only question, was of course, why? Why was she out here, in the shady part of town, heading towards the docks. It was then that he noticed a certain greenette and brunette closing in as well, in a different alleyway. Scowling, he trailed the three of them, waiting to see what particular situation was developing...

Izuku and Ochako ran through the dark streets. There was nothing to stop them yet, but they hoped they would reach the docks before she did. Ochako, however, didn't have the inherent strength that Izuku did. "I... I can't keep running."

"I'm not leaving you behind!" He looked around before kneeling, "I'll carry you."
Her cheeks flushing, she tried to refuse. "B-but..."

"We don't have time. With... with my quirk, we'll be able to beat Anna."

"R-Right." Ochako let him carry her on his back, and she gripped tightly as he tensed... then leapt high into the air. Green sparks cascaded off him as stored up power was suddenly tapped into, and they soared high. Those who were observing him would see a green comet launched towards the docks, and they landed right in front of the entrance gate. Beyond that was private property, owned by the Yaoyorozus... or just Saiko Yaoyorozu. It was then that the humming they had been following stopped. Looking around, Ochako pulled Izuku's sleeve, and he followed her line of sight. They had barely beaten Anna.

However, before they could even open their mouths, Aizawa interrupted them. "Now what are you three doing here?"

Turning in his direction, the three children were met with a deathly serious man, out on his patrol.
"Sensei! Anna is trying to go back to Russia! We can't just let her act rashly." Izuku responded, worry lacing his voice.

The man glanced at the mask wearing girl, and asked, "Is that true?"
She nodded.

"Should I ask why?"

Izuku spoke in her place, "She received a warning."

"I see..." Aizawa sighed. "Let her go."
"What?!" Ochako's and Izuku's eyes widened as she asked what they were both thinking. "Sir, you can't be serious!"
"I am." He turned back to Anna. "Better to fight back on home turf, right?"
The rabbit masked bobbed as she nodded, silently.

He approached her. "Then this is where we'll part ways. Good luck. I have to make sure these two..." He glanced at Izuku and Ochako, who flinched slightly from his gaze, "Get back safely. And good luck." He walked behind Izuku and Ochako, who he allowed to give their goodbyes.

"Thank you for saving us. Both of us. You're one of our greatest friends. We'll never forget you!" They rushed to hug her, a gesture that surprised the large ravenette. Her gaze softened. "You are always welcome in Red Forest. Both of you. You are the best part of Japan. Send everyone my regards... Except the gromkaya sobaka. He's a nuisance." She then said to Ochako. "You are welcome to my things. I won't be needing them. I'd rather have my malen'kiy tsvetok have them. Especially my ax. It's still where I left it?"

Izuku said weakly, "Still buried in the sofa? Yeah."

She nodded. "Do svidaniya, malen'kiye." She turned, unable to watch as they were guided away by Aizawa. Barely able to contain her tears, she instead relied on the one thing that kept her mind at peace.

"Bayu Bayuuski Bayu..."

As soon as the trio were out of earshot from her considerable senses, Aizawa asked, "What proof do you have?"
"This message." Ochako handed him the letter. Scanning it while he walked, his eyes widened. "This... this is much, much worse than I feared. I must report this when I can."
Izuku glanced at him, "You were afraid?"
The ravenette clarified his statement immediately, "For her, yes. A stranger in a strange land. A lot could go wrong. But I'm not afraid for her anymore. She's a born survivor, and if they want to go for her, she'll put up a hell of a fight."

Ochako said, not as confident, "Sensei... What makes you say that?"
He was sure in his answer, "Anyone who is willing to charge Endeavour head on to protect a child is going to fight like hell when cornered with nothing to lose." He said, then glanced at the name attached to the letter, "This Tia girl... what do you know of her?"
Izuku answered that, "I actually met her once, and she had me deliver that to her. She's nice, but works for Anna's mother. Blonde. Shorter than me. Wing quirk."
"I see..." Aizawa said, "Since she is considered the last witness, I'll have to talk to her soon."
Ochako asked, "How soon?"
"Until there is a missing person's case, and the police contact us, we can't get involved publically. However, if Saiko asks for our involvement before then... well, that's our ticket. But..."

He stopped, and put a hand on their shoulders, stopping them. His gaze bore into both of them. "You two will not get involved. I am glad that you were trying to do the right thing, but there is a process to this. You can't help her by risking anything. If you jeapordize her position because of your actions... especially you, Midoriya." The greenette flinched as he knew exactly what he was referring to, "Then you'd never forgive yourselves if the worst were to happen." The two were forced to nod, understanding. Aizawa continued to explain for them as he walked forward, letting them go and gesturing for them to continue. "When she gets to Russia, the heroes can't get involved, because she technically wasn't a Japanese citizen. But... if the letter is true, Saiko Yaoyorozu will still go after her, regardless. So... this confrontation is just between Saiko and Anna. Let's hope she wins."

There was nothing else said as he returned them to Izuku's house, the closest safe place the teacher knew of. Ochako was already living on her own due to personal circumstances, so they'd have to deal with accommodations... although Izuku's mother seemed particularly accommodating, and made some comments which embarassed the two teens... ah well, it wasn't Aizawa's problem anymore. What was, however, was worrying for the girl who was alone. Anna didn't deserve any of this... but she'd be tested, regardless. He just hoped his statement would be true...