A New "Home"

The next two days passed quickly, and Anna was nervous. She would be heading "home". To the place she was supposed to live so long ago. Before she met Anya, her true Mat'. But... Aizawa said to give her a chance, so she would. The last bell chimed, and many people were leaving UA to visit their families. But the ravenette was hesitant.

Izuku and Ochako noticed their friend's emotions. "What's wrong?" Ochako asked as they walked.

Anna sighed. She explained the situation to them, as she knew they were trustworthy, "Two days ago... I found out my birth mother is here."

"You're not Russian?"

She shook her head, the rabbit mask still on her face. "Mat' took care of me, but, no. I was adopted. I survived a 'plane crash'. At least that's what Aizawa calls it. My real birth mother is..."

There was a limousine waiting, with Saiko Yaoyorozu waiting next to it. While being immaculately dressed, with fine gold and jewels draping her sleek form, she drew a lot of attention, with other students and even other parents gossiping about it. It was then that Anna approached, with Izuku and Ochako in awe of her.

"Momo, it's finally time to bring you home!" the woman said proudly.

She didn't speak, but said her goodbyes to them, and entered the vehicle. It was a tight fit. She couldn't really sit comfortably, having to either bend down or lay at a weird angle. She eventually settled on lying on the side couch to be the most comfortable. When Saiko entered the limo, she noticed the problem immediately, but didn't say anything to her, instead, laughing slightly at the absurdity of the situation, as they took off. The hum of vehicles like this was still off putting.

After a moment, she said, "Don't worry, Momo, we'll get a taller vehicle for you. Can't have this be the only way to school, can we?"

Anna didn't respond to that. It was still weird to be referred to by any name other than Anna, but she didn't pay it any mind. It would have been what I was called. But Anna will still be my name as much as this... Momo... is... I guess...

It was then that Saiko said, "We're almost there." The vehicle slowed down, and eventually came to a standstill. Opening the door, Saiko exited, and gestured for her to follow. After clambering towards the exit, she finally could feel the air move, and breathed it in, only to nearly gag. The fumes from these "cars" were still too foul for her taste. The fact that everyone else could deal with them was just... confounding. Why did they tolerate impure air?

Either way she turned her gaze to her new "home" and was shocked by what she saw. A huge mansion, far larger than any other place she had seen before. UA was large, sure, but that housed many, many people. This was all for one... now two people.

"This... is...?"

"Your new home." Saiko confirmed, walking past her, and towards the front door. She turned, and called her amazon of a daughter over, "Are you coming?"

"Da." She ran over, and when Saiko opened the door, she couldn't help but gasp in shock. The interior of this mansion was like something out of a fairy tale. Anya didn't know many, but this reminded Anna of the grand castles within them. Finery splendor met her eyes, and she had to be reminded to keep up.
"I have some business to do, the lead butler..." She gestured to a grey haired, resolute man in a well pressed suit with gilded edges. "Sebas Tian... will lead you to your room."

He nodded, and gestured to Anna, looking up at her eyes. There was no fear or surprise in her appearance, nor her choice of mask. "This way, young mistress."

As she was led through the maze of rooms that was her new "home", he asked, "Mistress Raiko wished for me to give you a decent explanation of the way this ancient manor works. When you are here, breakfast, and any dish you require can be prepared when you need it. One just needs to alert one of us."

"How many... work here?" Anna asked, still shocked by the opulence.

"There are 36. I am the head of the workers here through my tireless dedication to this most ancient line. I have heard that you are genetically the daughter of my Mistress, which makes you, by extension, my charge. I will assign one of them to be your personal servant. Are you hungry after your long day at UA?"

"Um... maybe a little?" Her stomach growled slightly, but she did not show embarassment. 
The man smiled a bit, "Not to worry. I shall have one deliver something to you."

"Thank you." They arrived at a large, delicate looking door. It was painted white, with gold trim, and stylized door handles. With a white gloved hand, he pulled the door handle down and opened the room. It was beautiful, with a massive bed frame, each corner with a bed post reaching up towards the ceiling. It was draped with a soft fabric, embroidered with both medieval scenes and feudal Japanese ones throughout. However, even with that alone, she found that there were well carved bed stands and other items of great monetary value.

"We shall assemble a platter for you, and you will be able to meet every member that works here. We know that your quirk works best when you have a lot of food, just like the Mistress, and will set it up accordingly."

"Thank you..." Before she could ask anything else, he bowed, and left, closing the door behind him. I never even mentioned my quirk to any of them... I'll have to ask... Saiko later. Admiring the work of the bed sheets, Anna then had an epiphany. An idea of a way to make this room hers, but she would bring it up when dinner arrived. Lying on the bed, she listened to the silence of the house, only for the sounds of the workers to fill her ears. Of hard soled shoes striking marble floors, the clank of private security patrolling the perimeter, and their rubber soled shoes crunching gravel underneath. Sighing, she began to hum. The same melody she always did, when alone...

Sebas Tian reported back to his primary Mistress, Saiko Yaoyorozu. She was looking over important documents, filing them away. When he entered, the old man stood at attention, waiting to be addressed. It was five minutes before she eventually did. "How is she, Sebas?"
"She is in awe of the manor, which is no surprise. However, she is hungry, so I have sent for an afternoon tea."
"I see. I will join her then..." It was then that she noticed a sound. A beautiful, haunting melody. And one she hadn't ever heard before. They waited until it stopped, before the master of the house commented. "She has a beautiful voice."

"Indeed... a credit to the house."

"She is." She then turned back to her desk. "What is dinner tonight?"
"I figure something substantial, as her first night here. I planned a roast deer, marinaded in a plum sauce with an assortment of sides. Each kitchen member will contribute a unique dish, in order to allow for introductions."

"Perfect. Who will be delivering tea?"

"Tia Fae."

"I am not familiar with that name."
"Forgive me, I hired her a week ago to replace Rin."
"Of course... Rin..." The Matriarch trailed off. She knew the woman well, as one of the oldest, she had eventually needed to retire. A faithful servant such as Rin needed a good sendoff package, and Saiko gave it herself. "She has yet to be introduced to me."

"I will make sure of it when the time comes." Sebas assured.

"Good." She checked the clock on her desk. "Do you mind getting me a cup of tea? The usual, please.""Yes, Mistress." He bowed, and left the room to acquire what she wanted. Turning back to her paperwork, she was about to sign off on another document when the phone next to her rang. Looking at the number, she immediately recognized who it was, and picked up the phone. "This is Saiko Yaoyorozu. What do you need?"